Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

should i get a blackberry because of a guy i like? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by otilov)
    iphone is basically a poor mans laptop, get a blackberry by a mile best phone on the market, bbm is great as are all the other features
    Poor mans laptop? Despite the fact its more expensive than just about any other phone on the market...and a large amount of laptops currently advertised? good een.

ReputationRep:
    Unless you have money coming out of your ears, then shouldn't you kinda put it off until you actually find some other reasons for getting one, alongside the fact that he has one. I think it's a little presumptuous to think that it would better your chances to get one, particularly as, even in relationships, nothing lasts forever. And nothing's even happened with you guys!

ReputationRep:
    hhahhaaaa ohhh boy this sounds like me a couple of months ago!!! I was in the same situation...
    If you really want it then I guess you should go for it, but I hope you realised that getting the BB won't necessarily mean you will get the guy... I really wanted to get a BB cos this really hot guy I met at a party asked me for my BBM and I felt like a complete tit for not having a BB, but he wasn't worth it and a couple of weeks down the line I'm glad i didn't bother getting one. If he really likes you/ you really like him surely you can find a way of communicating without buying a BB..

ReputationRep:
    Jesus! what has the world come to that you have to chat up people you wanna **** by BBM

WHAT HAPPENED TO FLIRTING!

ReputationRep:
    no get a character and know what you want.

ReputationRep:
    Lets forget the actual phone functionality here.
    No: Why because if he likes you back then you don't need a Blackberry to communicate, if he does like you back I'm sure he will be willing to talk to you without using BBM.

Ps. Blackberrys are crash-wh**es sent mine back three times ended up getting the iphone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i've already got an iPhone 4
    In that case, simply download WhatsApp. Almost everyone I know who has a BB has that aswell.

ReputationRep:
    Phones before ho's. (Well not in this case but...)

ReputationRep:
    lol, No?? And why anon?

ReputationRep:
    How much is the cheapest payg blackberry?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.