Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why did she feel the need to lie about Masturbation - and why is she now continuing?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    She might just be embarrassed... After all, sex is a very intimate thing.

ReputationRep:
    what other things has she lied about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    Never seen 3 facepalms in one post.
    :gah:

:facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2:

TO THE EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEME!!!!1!!1!11!11 !1!1!11!!!!! ...2

*****, I went there :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >Anna<)
    Yes, even to our own boyfriends sometimes. We're just not used to talking about it.

If you're wound up about the masturbation thing, you're seriously over-reacting.
    Nah, i'm happy about the masturbation - means she's more willing for me to go down there, etc.

But she lied previously about other things involving other guys and it just feels like she's a liar and everything she says and has said is a lie.

By mentioning masturbation being the issue in the title, it was probably a dumb thing to do - it's the (constant but small) lies which make me paranoid and feel like crap, and I want those to stop, regardless of the issue involved, masturbation, or other, but especially other guys (or even girls).

I hope you understand, because I couldn't give a **** if she masturbates or not, I do myself, so why would I judge her if she does?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anzerftum)
    what other things has she lied about?
    * Camming with other guys

* Meeting up with other guys

* You can do anal - dunno if she was serious, but it raised my hopes :facepalm:

...just stuff involving other guys, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OneYearLDR)
    To all the girls, yeah I understand why you would lie about it to random guys...

But to your own boyfriend? Who's been inside your vagina like a million times?

And it's not the masturbation I care about - like I said i'm happy she does, but the lie, and others she's previously told me (which ruined my life for almost half a year)... are just going to re-appear and make me feel like ****.

Meh, i'm just dumping her tbh, **** it, i've had enough.
    if you cant get it out of your mind, dump her. you dont wanna live with all that paranoia. not healthy bro. you're young, you don't wanna waste the best years of your life with somebody you'll eventually end up dumping. so just dump her now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    :gah:

:facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2:

TO THE EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEME!!!!1!!1!11!11 !1!1!11!!!!! ...2

*****, I went there :hand:
    "You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!"

Remind me to +rep you tomorrow, Sir :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Dude what the hell?
    Maybe she didn't feel comfortable giving you that information? If that's the way you act when someone gives you that sort of information; constantly going over and over with them about it, when it's pretty damn personal, then it's understandable that she wouldn't want to tell you.
    Most girls don't tell anyone they masturbate, and the few they do usually are other females; not guys.
    I actually hope you do 'dump' her though, since I feel sorry for her. I'd hate to be stuck in a relationship with a guy with such a swolen sense of entitlement and who constantly interrogated me over such minor details.
    Why does it even matter is she masturbates!? It's got nothing to do with you. Sure, some people have principles, but this is just pathetic tbh!
    Sorry for being so harsh but you really need to take a step back and review your own actions/behaviours before going on to criticise others.
    EMZ.

ReputationRep:

no offence to you bro, but she sounds like a slut. dump her. the other guys are probably laughing at you behind your back bro. don't be so desperate and dump her.

ever heard of what being cuckolded is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRobot_Mk3)
    if you cant get it out of your mind, dump her. you dont wanna live with all that paranoia. not healthy bro. you're young, you don't wanna waste the best years of your life with somebody you'll eventually end up dumping. so just dump her now
    Thanks - I should take this advice, but I probably won't.

I've been through a ****load of things for her, just guna continue being a mother ****ing doormat. sigh.

I realise i'm being used and walked all over and I just can't say no - lol @ me.

Meh.

ReputationRep:

ok, that's not pleasant, i'd be climbing walls too
    when you say webcamming, you mean cybersex? or don't you know

ReputationRep:
    To all the girls, yeah I understand why you would lie about it to random guys...

But to your own boyfriend? Who's been inside your vagina like a million times?

And it's not the masturbation I care about - like I said i'm happy she does, but the lie, and others she's previously told me (which ruined my life for almost half a year)... are just going to re-appear and make me feel like ****.

Meh, i'm just dumping her tbh, **** it, i've had enough.
    to be fair she hasn't got to tell you EVERY detail of what she has done. and dumping her isn't that a bit rash?

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ, how do people like this pass on their genes?

just take french leave for a while if you can't deal with actually breaking up.. if she misses you she'll contact you, if not - no loss, say it just faded out

ReputationRep:
    What's the point in lying we clued up fella's know you fap regulary.

ReputationRep:
    ok, that's not pleasant, i'd be climbing walls too
    when you say webcamming, you mean cybersex? or don't you know
    Well one guy showed her his bits.

She went on cam, but not naked.

Regardless, it wasn't just a 10 second "hey look at my new drumkit" or the meet(s) weren't like, "hi, hi, how r u? good, u? good. bye."

Oh, and if I did anything of the sort, i'd get a bunch of TSR girls saying you p****, you manwhore, she should dump you, you don't deserve her.

ffs, i'm at a loss, if I breathe tbh, I may aswel die or just hurt myself physically - i'd rather that than mental and emotional slow-torture.

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Well one guy showed her his bits.

She went on cam, but not naked.

Regardless, it wasn't just a 10 second "hey look at my new drumkit" or the meet(s) weren't like, "hi, hi, how r u? good, u? good. bye."
    :eek: the showing-his-bits incident alone would shatter all trust for me

do you love her? please realise you just can't change some people, and they may not realise they're hurting you, and you shouldn't suffer because of it.
    did you receive an apology for the webcam thing?or is she denying?

ReputationRep:
    She's obviously really hurting you and doesn't seem to be doing much to remedy the situation. Granted you both seem wound up and talking right now probably won't help anything but from what you're saying it sounds like you should break up. If you still feel this wound up and upset and angry about her tomorrow morning/ next time you see her, you probably should end it. If you cool down and can find ways of repairing this, that's that. It's obviously real difficult for you but if she's making you this unhappy... it's not worth a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: the showing-his-bits incident alone would shatter all trust for me

apparently not her fault - she didn't show, he did.

do you love her? please realise you just can't change some people, and they may not realise they're hurting you, and you shouldn't suffer because of it.

yes i do - genuinely. she says she does, but i dunno what i believe anymore. i wish i didn't and now that i do, i probably will continue to suffer.

did you receive an apology for the webcam thing?or is she denying?

no apology; but no denial either.
    My replies are in bold.

ReputationRep:
    grow a pair of balls and stop being a panzie

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.