Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I wonder if we have at least one person on TSR from each city/town in the UK? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I claim Llanfairfechan, I must be the only one

ReputationRep:
    you could create a google map, placing the location of each user that responds

I would help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teh_samby)
    Claiming Wellingborough, I'm probably the only one here anyway, or at least the only one who'd admit I'm here.

Ooh, and if there's a town/village with no TSRians we should go there and get someone to sign up so all the places are covered. OR find a town with two or more TSRians and order them to relocate to a village with no TSRians.
    oooooooh you're my neighbour. I'm in Rushden (unfortunately). Not really sure which is worse tbh!

ReputationRep:
    Claiming Guildford!!
    The town in which Cheryl Cole assaulted that toilet attendant. Ahh such banter!

ReputationRep:
    Too many small villages for each one to be covered, you'd manage every town and city though.

ReputationRep:
    Reading resident here

p.s to neg repper - why hate on Reading? I admit it is a bit of a shambles but we have the festival

ReputationRep:
    Southend-On-Sea

ReputationRep:
    I'll claim Sheffield!
    Only seen about four of them on here.

Representin S1 :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire2burn)
    Very well, I claim Peterborough. Glorious land of the Polish swan eaters and shed dwellers. You may have heard of us in such publications as the Daily Mail.
    Peterborough :awesome:
    (Stamford here, hence the excitement!)

(Original post by TheSownRose)
    You have my condolences for living in Peterborough, the place affectionately known amongst my family as 'Peter Bog Horror'.
    :rofl:
    Although you're another Fens person so I think you lose the right to comment! :p:

ReputationRep:
    If you've got someone from my village - a good 5 miles from the main road, one bus a day to Gloucester, one a WEEK to Stroud - you've got someone from everywhere, trust me.

ReputationRep:
    I claim Southampton

ReputationRep:
    I claim Wolverhampton.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it.

And I claim St. Albans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChopinNocturne)
    :rofl:
    Although you're another Fens person so I think you lose the right to comment! :p:
    Ah, but I can claim to originally hail from London with a proud English, German and Scottish heritage ... not some God-forsaken Fen place where I'm forever trying to figure out whether my aunt is also my sister or my mother, or both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trojan10_om)
    you could create a google map, placing the location of each user that responds

I would help
    This.

good idea

ReputationRep:
    You have my condolences for living in Peterborough, the place affectionately known amongst my family as 'Peter Bog Horror'.
    My family call it that too, must be a Fen/East Anglia thing

ReputationRep:
    Hounslow ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChopinNocturne)
    Peterborough :awesome:
    (Stamford here, hence the excitement!)
    Ah you get to live in the nice bit then and lay claim to Burghley House

ReputationRep:
    Ah, but I can claim to originally hail from London with a proud English, German and Scottish heritage ... not some God-forsaken Fen place where I'm forever trying to figure out whether my aunt is also my sister or my mother, or both.
    :confused: You mean...you mean that's not normal?

ReputationRep:
    I claim Lincoln

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.