Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCC-MGS)
    That has happened to me.
    Not happened to me, thank goodness, but I have seen it happen. The guy didn't believe that the boy's mum was dead as well, it just made it 100 times worse!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananaslug77)
    Not happened to me, thank goodness, but I have seen it happen. The guy didn't believe that the boy's mum was dead as well, it just made it 100 times worse!!
    My friend once drew a picture of a girl, the same girl I had told a 'your mum' joke to a few years before, and her mom giving him a blowjob. He showed her and she was like 'my mom's dead' and he didn't believe it so he was like 'hahahaha yeah, she choked to death on my ****'.

A deathly silence filled the room.

ReputationRep:
    I always thought that the expression "that awkward moment" is a synonym for a flatus emitting procedure or breaking wind, if you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananaslug77)
    Yeah that happened to me, only it was my mother that was dead. Tbh, when someone refuses to believe you what are you supposed to say?

My awkward moment? Probably will be turning up to my aunt and uncle's for lunch on boxing day without any kind of present because my dad basically couldn't be bothered. Luckily, I bought a few little bits. And I bought a 40th birthday card for my uncle who's birthday is the day after -_____-.

ReputationRep:
    My friend once drew a picture of a girl, the same girl I had told a 'your mum' joke to a few years before, and her mom giving him a blowjob. He showed her and she was like 'my mom's dead' and he didn't believe it so he was like 'hahahaha yeah, she choked to death on my ****'.

Holy crap that has got to be the most awkward moment ever, that even made me feel awkward just reading it hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lell)
    ...when Justin Bieber inhales helium and nothing changes
    are you kidding?
    you see an obvious pitch change to the extent that his voice is no longer hearable!
    mind you, it only takes a whiff for his voice to completely disappear

ReputationRep:
    Is this your idea for the next big facebook group, OP?

ReputationRep:
    ...when your black friend goes to jail in monopoly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vms1993)
    are you kidding?
    you see an obvious pitch change to the extent that his voice is no longer hearable!
    mind you, it only takes a whiff for his voice to completely disappear
    Yes because that post was CLEARLY serious :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    How long were you together? I don't know why, but I get the feeling you're one of those people who is with someone for 5 minutes before saying "I love you", and then deciding you're going to grow old together after being with them for just one week.

ReputationRep:

I wish that girl smacked him! Seriously, it's too much.

ReputationRep:
    When you stumble across the cringey comments on this thread

ReputationRep:
    ...when your white friend goes to the bathroom and asks is this the towel, but really it's your dad's turban

ReputationRep:
    http://imgur.com/tCp90.gif

Amusing comments....

ReputationRep:
    when you realise that you are only as fly as a G5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evopolar)
    ...when your black friend goes to jail in monopoly.
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._3351337_n.jpg

ReputationRep:
    When you run downstairs on Christmas morning and remember you're a Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tailschao)
    When you accidentally de-anon yourself in the second post of the thread.
    ...And everyone finds out you're a 12 year old pussy n00b.

ReputationRep:
    ...when you both miss your knife on COD

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by bananaslug77
    ...when a "your mum" joke is replied to with "my mum is dead"? MEGA AWKWARD

Lol witnessed such a moment, wasn't funny, but...Couldn't help but crack up. Laughed for ages, felt horrible afterwards :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.