ReputationRep:
    It depends who it was, really. But I'd generally be like "er... what."

ReputationRep:
    To sum up, the general feeling of TSR seems to be

If they're attractive, it's fine.
    If not, it's creepy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So the general consensus seems to be if it's a friend it can be flattering, but if it's a random guy, then it's creepy. That's... interestingl. I expected more people to find it creepy in both cases.
    If it's a friend I don't think I could look at him normally anymore. I would just think "That guy uses my photos... Did he do it with my photos last night?". Because if someone is just my friend, I don't see him/her sexually in most cases.

(Original post by prescilla)
    If it's a friend I don't think I could look at him normally anymore. I would just think "That guy uses my photos... Did he do it with my photos last night?". Because if someone is just my friend, I don't see him/her sexually in most cases.
    Say perhaps you had both had feelings for each other, but nothing ever happened. Would your opinion change then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Say perhaps you had both had feelings for each other, but nothing ever happened. Would your opinion change then?
    I don't know... I would rather hear something else than someone saying "yeah I **** to your photos, would you go to movies with me?". I wouldn't say that it's that ideal way of starting a relationship or asking anyone out. If someone came to me "hey you have huge boobs, lets go out together", I wouldn't be impressed either. A girl may be flattered but it doesn't mean that she will like you and think that you are really good guy after that. Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned but I don't want to hear everything even though I now it's happening. When someone goes to the toilet, I don't want to hear a detailed story about it. I just think that saying something like that to someone who you aren't dating shows bad social skills. (But once again, some girls may find it funny or interesting.) A random girl or a friend could even punch you if you said to her that she has huge boobs, sexy ass or that you **** to her photos. But if you would say that to your gf she would probably just give you some hot sex

(Original post by prescilla)
    I don't know... I would rather hear something else than someone saying "yeah I **** to your photos, would you go to movies with me?". I wouldn't say that it's that ideal way of starting a relationship or asking anyone out. If someone came to me "hey you have huge boobs, lets go out together", I wouldn't be impressed either. A girl may be flattered but it doesn't mean that she will like you and think that you are really good guy after that. Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned but I don't want to hear everything even though I now it's happening. When someone goes to the toilet, I don't want to hear a detailed story about it. I just think that saying something like that to someone who you aren't dating shows bad social skills. (But once again, some girls may find it funny or interesting.) A random girl or a friend could even punch you if you said to her that she has huge boobs, sexy ass or that you **** to her photos. But if you would say that to your gf she would probably just give you some hot sex
    It's not like I'd ever use that as a way to get together, I wouldn't ever blurt something like that out. Like you said, I'd only actually say it if she was actually my girlfriend, otherwise, it stays completely private. I understand that it's not a particularly innocent act, so I can't really argue a good case for it, but when she looks as good as she does, it's hard to resist. But it's not like it's a regular occurrence, it just happens every now and then.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 25, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.