Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

To text or not to text Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidmarsh01)
    Oh come on, just do it.
    Sorry to go off topic but your sig is groovy. (The part about mathematics).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm_Unsafe.)
    :jumphug:

Why are none of my friends like you? I need daily hugs!
    Because your friends don't get nicknamed a female version of their name, Josephine, Joanna etc. and get bought pink scrunchies as part of their secret santa! Though I wore them both for a few days. They have their uses as on the way back from seeing friends in town the queue for my bus was insanely long and I thought I wouldn't get a seat which made me sad as I was really tired. But this old man said "it's ok love, you go first.", so I got to skip half the queue!

Pony tail with pink scrunchies FTW! My sexual identity...FML.. (happens at work every day even with black/brown hair bands, I'll be putting something in a chest freezer and a customer will say "excuse me darling/love/sweetie(that's a bad one) etc")

I'm ok for hugs, my friend lives with me (adopted into our family though not officially, she's lived with us for 2 years and isn't going back to her family.) and so I get plenty of hugs every day. Then my friends are all quite affectionate (all female) and I've got me one of these "girl friends" now, so I'll be sure to get even more. I think my phone is going to explode if I send more texts with *cuddles* in, I put a * and it automatically chooses that now because I've done it so many times haha!

Sorry for detracting OP, just send the damn text! I'd like it so he certainly will appreciate you care, in fact he may even be a little concerned that the texting is always one way initiation wise.

ReputationRep:
    text christmas is the perfect time too!

ReputationRep:
    Do it.
    What's the worst that could happen?

ReputationRep:
    hahahahaha... Pathetic.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.