Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I love animals, but things are killed by humans all the time.
    He just was sick enough to video it as though it was a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    sometimes I feel like a bad person for being in favour of the death penalty for people who do things like this.. but mostly not.

ReputationRep:
    Poor poor kittens =[

ReputationRep:
    Omg. They're absolutely beautiful. How could anyone do that :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    They look a bit subdued in the video. I'm wondering how long he had had them...

(Original post by Potiron)
    And chickens taste good.
    How do you know kitten doesn't?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    A sad day for cats worldwide. :nopity:

Still, I bet you lot condemning him don't stop to think twice when you ram down your chicken Mcnuggets! People only seem to care about cruelty if the animals involved are cute. A hypocritical stance, in my book.
    Next time you see a road think about the dead cow used in it...

Get off your high horse cos youre hurting it with the weight of your big head... A hypocritcal stance, in my book.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    Next time you see a road think about the dead cow used in it...

Get off your high horse cos youre hurting it with the weight of your big head... A hypocritcal stance, in my book.
    Wtf?! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doloroushazy)
    sometimes I feel like a bad person for being in favour of the death penalty for people who do things like this.. but mostly not.
    Wait, what!? Do you endorse the death penalty for people who kill other people or just animals? :confused:
    I think people are mostly bothered because kittens are 'so cute and innocent'.
    Don't get me wrong, it is awful, but these kinds of incidents just bring out silly comments..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    yea i know but nothing on there as of yet so no links to video

and why not
    Awesome username

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    A sad day for cats worldwide. :nopity:

Still, I bet you lot condemning him don't stop to think twice when you ram down your chicken Mcnuggets! People only seem to care about cruelty if the animals involved are cute. A hypocritical stance, in my book.
    Personally I don't mind if animals die so I can eat them, as long as they are not harmed and they have happy lives with space, and its ended in a quick and painless way. I have to eat meat! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :))
    I love animals, but things are killed by humans all the time.
    He just was sick enough to video it as though it was a good thing.
    I know what you mean. And presuming you're referring to animals slaughtered for meat, there's a big difference between being killed outright and quickly, and being scared and left to suffocate while trying to claw your way out a plastic bag.

ReputationRep:
    Some people are absolutely vile, how can one even fathom to harm another living being?

ReputationRep:
    disgusting human being, those poor things had a horrible death, 4chan is on it now from what i hear so the guy will be tracked down and sent lots of death threats or something.

ReputationRep:
    don't watch the video ffs, it just encourages more of these vile tossers.

ReputationRep:
    The Daily Mail should have a "Hate and Rage" section.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamijack)
    The Daily Mail should have a "Hate and Rage" section.
    they already do, it can be found at dailymail.co.uk....all of it

ReputationRep:
    Isn't killing animals the most major indicator of a budding psychopath ?

It's disgusting really. I wouldn't watch the video partly out of protest for what's been done. I'm sure you can guess the other part.

Christmas eve is not the time for such sadness

ReputationRep:
    I got shown the video before I actually knew what I was looking at.

Horrifying. Truly horrifying. I still have the link to it in my history, but have no intention of letting anyone else watch this disgusting piece of filth.

ReputationRep:
    I guess there are some sick people in the world, but it's funny when all the concern for animals suddenly pops up....when an incident like this happens like that girl in croatia who threw those dogs in the lake suddenly there were comments like "OMG kill that evil little girl" etc...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.