Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Found out he's married with child :-( Watch

ReputationRep:
    lol if he's married and has a child, you should automatically forget about anything happening... regardless of whether he likes you in that way.

ReputationRep:
    I have no respect for women who go after married men esp. when a child is involved.

ok im currently in the same situation. Although I am attracted to him, i just have to keep the feelings inside. I mean, imagine if you were his wife, and you found out your husband was shagging his younger colleague. It would destroy you. So yeah, thats enough to stop me.

ReputationRep:
    don't be a home wrecker, think about the child involved, he/she wouldd always regard you as the person who wrecked their marriage if anything was to happen.
    • TSR Support Team

I'd take your own advice and don't try and find out, doubt you would be happy if it was you with a kid and your husband going behind your back.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    ok im currently in the same situation. Although I am attracted to him, i just have to keep the feelings inside. I mean, imagine if you were his wife, and you found out your husband was shagging his younger colleague. It would destroy you. So yeah, thats enough to stop me.
    it sucks right?! glad someone knows how it feels x

it sucks right?! glad someone knows how it feels x
    It really does suck. Sometimes its like "ugh, why couldnt i have met you earlier??" cause we get on quite well, and have a lot in common. But he's off bounds, and thats that. I do sometimes worry what I'd do if he made the first move, if I'd be able to resist. But yeah, good luck!

It really does suck. Sometimes its like "ugh, why couldnt i have met you earlier??" cause we get on quite well, and have a lot in common. But he's off bounds, and thats that. I do sometimes worry what I'd do if he made the first move, if I'd be able to resist. But yeah, good luck!
    so true. i'd be happy with a kiss. no one has to know lol oh God, people will hate me for saying that. its blatant he wants to kiss me though, the way he looks at ma lips...

ReputationRep:
    so true. i'd be happy with a kiss. no one has to know lol oh God, people will hate me for saying that. its blatant he wants to kiss me though, the way he looks at ma lips...
    You really do sound like me a couple of weeks ago! Its taken me around 4 months to come to my senses, and to realise that I need to be the one that tones down the flirting and stuff. I know it sounds preachy, but you just have to keep it proffessional. Have to tell myself that every shift

ReputationRep:
    WHAT? He is married with a child? Oo

ReputationRep:
    He ought to baste the turkey before his employee

ReputationRep:
    I like my new manager. by his behaviour and body language i thought he liked me too - i never say that easily. i mean he seemed proper into me (too long to explain). over the last week he's been talking to me about his wife and child. obvz gutted when i found out. i'm not stupid enough to want to ruin his family nor will i do anything about it, just tell me, out of SHEER CURIOSITY, if i had a feeling he liked me, is there any chance he may actually fancy/like me despite the circumstances?
    He just wants some young funky fun with you. In other words, he is only thinking about you as his quickie. Sex (safe) will not harm you. And you will :sexface:

enjoy...:cool:

ReputationRep:
    i like simples. i'd ask him.

(Original post by i.student)
    i like simples. i'd ask him.
    ask him what?

ReputationRep:
    come on he's married and has a kid, if you have to ask well..................

think about the kid's life
    • TSR Support Team

Chances are if that happens it will only come back and bite you in the arse in the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    If you're that desperate, a kiss wouldn't do much harm, would it?
    Would you be happy if your husband gave a girl a 'kiss' because she fancied him?

(Original post by 4ttari)
      Would you be happy if your husband gave a girl a 'kiss' because she fancied him?
      That implies I know of the incident. Of course I wouldn't be happy.

But say if I never knew, how would I be able to react?

ReputationRep:
      I like my new manager. by his behaviour and body language i thought he liked me too - i never say that easily. i mean he seemed proper into me (too long to explain). over the last week he's been talking to me about his wife and child. obvz gutted when i found out. i'm not stupid enough to want to ruin his family nor will i do anything about it, just tell me, out of SHEER CURIOSITY, if i had a feeling he liked me, is there any chance he may actually fancy/like me despite the circumstances?
      i mean it depends, how tight is your pussy?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by im so academic)
      That implies I know of the incident. Of course I wouldn't be happy.

But say if I never knew, how would I be able to react?
      Well than if you are not gona be happy than than you shouldn't advise people on breaking others famillies.

It doesn't matter you find out or not, your husband shouldn't be doing the deed in the first place.

Don't forget, one thing leads to another.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 25, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.