The Student Room Group

Boobs

Scroll to see replies

Maybe it's a natural animal instinct to do with milking abilities.
Reply 21
Original post by Mm_Minty
They're just nice to look at right?
I'm straight and I've noticed this :p:

This :yep:
Original post by Soph1990
Ever since that post i've had too many pervy messages and it just led me to wondering why?? They don't even know me yet a post about it led them to act like that! gross

Because they are sad. Loads of men send pointless messages on here n comment on girls pictures that aren't even of themselves alot of the time lol Oh the joys of the t'internets.
Reply 23
As above said, apparently it's to do with breast feeding from a young age.

Personally I'm not obsessed with them, they are a nice feature, sure, but I still prefer the region down below.

Other than that they are soft and jiggly, what's more to like :biggrin:
I wanna know, too. I don't particularly like having big boobs, can't wear anything remotely revealing without a truckload of people staring at my cleavage. I know you'll all say "DON'T WEAR LOW-CUT TOPS THEN!!!!!!!!", well, we can't exactly wear jumpers in summer, can we. -_-
:sexface: love a good pair :sexface:
Reply 26
They're:

soft
squeezable
round (although I don't know exactly why that's good, but it's better than square boobs I guess lol)
indicate overall health and well-being (I think)

Dunno really, =)

What is it about big biceps that girls like?
Reply 27
Even most girls love other girls boobs. They're just all round a great gift from God. :smile:
They feel like little bags of sand.
The way they bounce around so enthusiastically during sex. It's hypnotic.
i think bewbs are cool. and i'm a girl.
The only 800813S I'll look at are when I type them on my calculator.
BOOBS ARE GROSS. Yes I'm a gay mathematician.
Reply 32
:^_^:
They're just so soft and jiggly :mmm:
Reply 34
Too bad I can't be anonymous. :colonhash::
I like boobs too, even though I'm a hetero female. I don't know why. Sometimes women catch me staring at their boobies :facepalm: Seriously. I get no sexual satisfaction from it whatsoever, but I just want to squeeze them.

:getmecoat:
Reply 35
Original post by Mittalmar
Applying a bit of Freudian science. Two words: breast feeding.

I was worried I was gonna have to be the one who said this. Had to scroll much too far down to find the first person answering the question :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
It's a sign of femininity and fertility. It is a visible signal which men are programmed to be attracted to the same way women are attracted to tall men who are physically strong, because their instincts say "good mate - good genes - will make me breed healthy children", men see signals like large breasts, wide hips as "good mate - fertile - will have a good chance of converting my sperm into children"

The signal of femininity diminishes rapidly if a woman has implants, they never look or feel natural, when I'm confronted with them at intimate range I feel like I'm with some form of asexual android. Implants are marketed to girls on the grounds that they increase the size but its not worth the trade off of loss of femininity IMO. Even on forums of lads mags and other things where lads discuss their favourite models with chat like "phwoar check out this bird, look at her tits in this photoshoot" etc, if one of the girls has implants you get a large consensus of guys going "gutted, she's not 'natural' any more, anybody got any pics of natural chicks..."
Original post by MagicNMedicine
It's a sign of femininity and fertility. It is a visible signal which men are programmed to be attracted to the same way women are attracted to tall men who are physically strong, because their instincts say "good mate - good genes - will make me breed healthy children", men see signals like large breasts, wide hips as "good mate - fertile - will have a good chance of converting my sperm into children"-

A comparable biological reaction might be a woman confronted with a man with two incredibly cute babies strapped to his chest. Yes, it's not sexual, but the lack of mental control experienced is the same.
Reply 38
Original post by TheProdigy2k9
and to touch.. besides other things.
not sure i can mention them here.. :P

Can't believe I left that out!
Boobs feel amazing :biggrin:
Reply 39
Original post by Soph1990
Just wondering what it exactly is about boobs that guys like so much....just a general question :smile:

I probably notice them mostly because the women that have large ones like to flaunt them and that tells me something about their sexuality.

I pay a lot of attention to them when in the sack because women love to be stimulated with breast play.

I think women are far more infatuated with them than most men. They often spend quite a bit of time and money when selecting bras.

I suspect if the women in the world didn’t cover them up, that they would soon slip in the rankings of what men consider sexy about a woman. Don’t get me wrong, they would still play a role in what’s considered sexually attractive there just wouldn’t be so many guys infatuated with them to the exclusion of the rest of the female sexuality.

Quick Reply

Latest