Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can you live without shopping for a day or two? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    You'd think the world has about to come to end with the amount of cars stacked up trying to get into the ASDA car park today, god the shops are only shut for a day or so. I put any money it will be the same on Boxing day with quite a few ASDA stores opening for the first time ever on a Boxing day.
    when i went yesterday my dad said exactly this lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    SOme people just want their Christmas to be perfect that's why they are doing everything the last minute to get the fresh products.
    I went out today and every store is just pack and i almost got into a fight today just because somebody stole the parking space ive been waiting for!! :stomp:
    You should have expected this and just don't go for shopping these days.!!!!!!!

(Original post by Rock Fan)
    You'd think the world has about to come to end with the amount of cars stacked up trying to get into the ASDA car park today, god the shops are only shut for a day or so. I put any money it will be the same on Boxing day with quite a few ASDA stores opening for the first time ever on a Boxing day.
    Yes..can live without shopping for months or even years (but I didn't try the latter), my happiness is not shopping/products-based.
    • TSR Support Team

Just a bit sad really that people feel the need to camp out waiting for the Boxing Day sales, I mean do they not have a life.

ReputationRep:
    Next will have their 5am sale tomorrow which ends up looking like a Jumble Sale within 10 minutes.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.