Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ive heard that they are sales in Asda, George, Woolworths ( Online), Debenhams, NEXT ( Saw a T.V advertise) just visit your shopping centre.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhatTheDuck)
    Splashing out? I earn (net) about 6x that in a week, and I didn't go to Uni.
    300 a week? I wouldn't go around bragging about that sorry man

ReputationRep:
    Damn im working tomorrow! defo going to topman during lunch hour, and then going to spend a **** load of money on tuesday!

ReputationRep:
    YAY! At last haha..I'll just be going to any actually main ones river island, new look, zara, h&m and topshop!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phillipsherman)
    At my age, 19, its extremely good (note that is post-tax), and I have the facility from the wealth of experience I get from my current job (No I don't work in a shop, or a commerical setting) to move into much more competetive public sector careers. I'm not worried about my future, just anxious to begin.

ReputationRep:
    I need money to be able to shop

Stupid banks take too many days off during this holiday period.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phillipsherman)
    lmao, my dad works in a cake factory and earns that.

Made himself look like a right idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Most (if not all) shops will be packed out tomorrow, so watch out for people coughing/sneezing ( you don't want to catch anything). I hope everyone's having a nice time today btw

ReputationRep:
    At my age, 19, its extremely good (note that is post-tax), and I have the facility from the wealth of experience I get from my current job (No I don't work in a shop, or a commerical setting) to move into much more competetive public sector careers. I'm not worried about my future, just anxious to begin.
    well it isnt amazing but could be beneficial if there is opportunity for career progression -better than a no where degree anyway

ReputationRep:
    Which is why your on a students forum. Bragging about £300 a month. :rolleyes:

Out of curiosity what do you do?

ReputationRep:
    Just got paid(crappy job but hey) so I will treat myself,probably head off to H&M,and Urban Outfitters,and probably Beyond Retro if I can make it.And Armstrong&co later on

ReputationRep:
    Watch out Brighton, here I come!

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know what time Westfield (London) open tomorrow? The webside says it's 12 p.m but then I remember it was like 8 a.m last year.. I'm so confused!

ReputationRep:
    Splashing out? I earn (net) about 6x that in a week, and I didn't go to Uni.
    So about 15k a year?

Well tbh I hope Uni will help me earn more than you in the future... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    House of Fraser is my first choice, Ralph Lauren make decent Polo shirts. Might go for a rummage in Top Shop though and see what I can find.

Not much I want/need tbh in the sales. Will stay at home and keep warm. Or if I get the urge will do some online tonight.

ReputationRep:
      If anyone is going to Manchester for the boxing day sale, reserve me a G Star polo shirt (medium size, male). I would go myself but can't cos if the snow and ice. I can collect it when I am on my way to university.
      Much appreciated.
      Would go online but none left.

ReputationRep:
      Bullring on Tuesday here I come :yep:

ReputationRep:
      I'd already spent £30 on the New Look sale by 11am this morning :sexface:

Gonna hit The Body Shop so I can get staff discount on the sale stuff. I want me some cranberry stuff! :coma:

ReputationRep:
      got £250 but it aint going on clothes... want a DSLR camera but I need £150 more atleast >.<

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.