Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How is your bedroom decorated? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanT)
    That sounds really cool actually

[also another green+black lover]
    Thanks I love it

ReputationRep:
    My rooms decorated with clutter lol. It's absolutely tiny (6" by 7"), but I've got about 200 books, 50 postcards/photo's, several soft toys and way too many ornaments.

ReputationRep:
    Two walls white, two walls pale blue. Tall bookcase, low bed with no headboard/footboard, wood floor, desk attached to the wall, wardrobe, desk, TV, record player. 3 American License plates on the wall, 2 posters, and half a wall is covered in postcards/cool leaflets.

ReputationRep:
    My room severely lacks decoration. Magnolia walls and laminate floor atm =/ I do have piles of cushions, blankets, throws etc on my bed, which is lovely to snuggle up in.

I'm thinking in the new year I'm going to pop down the market in town and get some stuff to spruce it up a bit. There's a stall that does gorgeous sari-like throws, which I might get a couple of to cover some ugly furniture, and maybe a couple to hang on the walls. I have fairy lights to put up, and I need some kind of rug. I like he look of those ikea wall stickers, actually, might have to pop down there as well =)

ReputationRep:
    My room has half its walls red and other blue - vibrant shades. I've then gone and hung pop art by Liechtenstein, Keith Harring and Bridget Reilly over them :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I have pale green walls, cream carpet (if you could describe it as cream, it has been in for so long) various band, art, film and video game posters, and a St. George's Cross flag above my bed. I also have some random boomerang on one of the walls, to cover up where some of the paint has peeled :cookie:

I'm also considering getting some wall mounts to hang my bass guitars on, a friend has them in his house and they look brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    It's light blue, got a few posters that I put up when I was about 12, is full of spiders and is the size of a matchbox. It wouldn't be the most interesting edition of MTV Cribs TBH.

ReputationRep:
    Mine's really simple/boring. It's painted blue and white, with a few posters.

ReputationRep:
    Mine's pretty basic (white walls, wooden flooring - the only thing that's a little weird is the fact it has a blocked off fireplace), but I've tried to jazz it up a bit with satin bedsheets, fake flowers and a massive poster of Hayley Williams.

I've also got my photography books on display because they're too pretty to keep on the shelf :P

ReputationRep:
    It isn't :holmes:.

ReputationRep:
    Uni room so not much freedom, most of the walls are covered in various movie posters and promotional posters I stole from my halls. Generally black and red themed (sheets curtains pillows etc.) walls are cream.

ReputationRep:
    White walls, black bed and curtains, posters EVERYWHERE!

ReputationRep:
    Mine's about as plain as your average 'pick up artist'.

Nothing to write home about.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.