Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The ULTIMATE Boxing Day/January sales thread! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insignificant)
    I don't know how you handle going shopping in the sales, I would end up punching someone in the face, which is why I am a big fan of online shopping
    Lool! I know! But online shopping gets me excited and I hate waiting for stuff! I prefer to see it with my own eyes and to touch them.

ReputationRep:
    ...I'm more excited about the sales tomorrow than I was about Christmas today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Why are cardigans still expensive? Goddamn.
    I know right!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, Amazon have some good deals on perfume. :love: I think I know where I'll be spending my christmas money tonite =]

ReputationRep:
    Does the shops-are-open-for-only-six-hours rule apply in Scotland as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saccharine Sour)
    Ooh, Amazon have some good deals on perfume. :love: I think I know where I'll be spending my christmas money tonite =]
    http://www.echemist.co.uk/p-paco-rab...gprod&sv=12712 I highly recommend. Got it today

ReputationRep:
    http://www.echemist.co.uk/p-paco-rab...gprod&sv=12712 I highly recommend. Got it today
    Oooh, I think I've tried that one in Boots once, it was gorgeous. How much is it normally?

x

ReputationRep:
    zara's sale is sooooooooo dodgy i'm pissed i wanted to buy a jacket but its still full price £69.99 wdf ..kmt i'll give them a second chance since its still December....hopefully they do a good Jan sales

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saccharine Sour)
    Oooh, I think I've tried that one in Boots once, it was gorgeous. How much is it normally?

x
    Erm well it cost my boyfriend £33 and he got it from Boots or Superdrug I think

ReputationRep:
    Erm well it cost my boyfriend £33 and he got it from Boots or Superdrug I think
    Ah. Might just treat myself to it aha.

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1F2R3)
    Cheapest 360 Kinect bundle I can find is £229
    http://playgamesuk.com/epages/eshop1...6%20Bundles%22

It will be hard to find a brand new one cheaper than that!
    Morrisons instore £199 - My friend bought one and there were still a few left yesterday..

And this is from a physical trusted place where you can easily return the item if a problem arises without having to worry about going through RM/Courier group.. xD

ReputationRep:
    See... I've just been working out my expenditures, and I am so tempted to buy a macbook...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HouseLover)
    Does the shops-are-open-for-only-six-hours rule apply in Scotland as well?
    Nopes
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    boots boots boots boots boots

soap and glory here i come. i mean i got most of the gift sets but er i want the others lol.

i need some jeans anywhere have any recommendations? i'm thinking of going to next but eh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)
    boots boots boots boots boots

soap and glory here i come. i mean i got most of the gift sets but er i want the others lol.

i need some jeans anywhere have any recommendations? i'm thinking of going to next but eh...
    that reminds me i got these lovely jeggings stonewash from new look for £17.99 :O it looks so much like proper jeans...(i know your thinking they all look like jeans but i can tell between jeggings and proper jeans :cool:) but i usually get my jeans from zara (in the sale section - twas really gd last year) and miss selfridge

ReputationRep:
    See... I've just been working out my expenditures, and I am so tempted to buy a macbook...
    Me too I really want one so bad but I don't know if I should wait as there might be updates next year! What to do??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_libra)
    Me too I really want one so bad but I don't know if I should wait as there might be updates next year! What to do??
    I know! I'm really stuck argh! I'm quite happy to live penniless for a few weeks if it means I get this macbook but I dont want to get one if it means a new one will come out in a couple of months... I'm gonna do some research to find out when the next update is suspected to be and I'll let you know.

edit: damn, the macrumours website says don't buy it as an update should come out soon http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1493068

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where I can find Chino's for a decent price?

I was thinking of going Uniqlo but £25 is really quite expensive for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilylikeeee)
    ...I'm more excited about the sales tomorrow than I was about Christmas today
    haha agreed... most of us probs were
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jus-mi)
    that reminds me i got these lovely jeggings stonewash from new look for £17.99 :O it looks so much like proper jeans...(i know your thinking they all look like jeans but i can tell between jeggings and proper jeans :cool:) but i usually get my jeans from zara (in the sale section - twas really gd last year) and miss selfridge
    we don't have either of those =( i have a wonderful selection of peacocks, new look, matalan, dorothy perkins and next lol.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.