Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The average person will sleep with no more than 7 people in their lifetime Watch

ReputationRep:
    Lol thts how much i do per day......regular client is shu's mum and sis

rip shu

ReputationRep:
    7!?

Pfft. I'm sleeping with more than 7 people right now. I'm actually typing this message via the repetitive thumping of my butt cheeks against my computer keyboard. You'd have to be a total virgin to have only slept with 7 people...

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rolleyes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    PS. 'chloeee!', your mates sound like total ****s... just sayin :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I knew I'd be above average in something...My mother will be so proud

Seriously though, that does seem quite low. I know people who are practically virginal and have had 3 or 4. Mind you, I don't think the number of people you sleep with is really a big deal. If I cut down my actual number to the number I am happy to admit to, it's about average

ReputationRep:
    I think 7 is about right for most people. Glad I'm not average.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ, it's not a competition

I'd think 7 was plenty. Not that there is anything particularly wrong with more or less.

7 seems like quite a lot to me . I wouldn't be disappointed. I'm 19 (female) and have slept with 1.

Remember the number may be dragged down by outliers who only sleep with 1, or upward by proper ****s (this is not meant as a derogatory term and applies to both genders).

ReputationRep:
    Yet another way in which I would hate to be average =) The figure doesn't really surprise me, though.

ReputationRep:
    Well....at least I'm not mediocre in every aspect of life

ReputationRep:
    Such a typical immature, average virgin competition thread; mind-you I say that having had 30 and that was only tonight. Nahh I've had one, my gf of two years, and you know what I am proud of that.

ReputationRep:
    says the virgin...

(Original post by Beadle's About)
    I read somewhere recently that the average person will sleep with about 7 people in their lifetime. This is a pitifully low number. Only 7 people? So basically most people go through their lifetime not getting much sex then? Or they stay with the same person for a long time? I'd be thoroughly bored if I had to have sex with the same person all my life, and I'd be thoroughly unhappy if I only slept with a mere 7 people in my life.
    Oh that's just a worldwide statistic, so probably includes all the Muslim countries too, lol.

For England I've heard it's around 8 or 9.

In Australia, it's 13 So glad I live in Oz.

ReputationRep:
    lol, 11 negs and 4 reps. TSRians are so boring.

ReputationRep:
    I think the average tsr user brings the average down down.

ReputationRep:
    As others have said, the statistic doesn't really represent the current generation. It takes into account a lot of the older generations who traditionally married before having sex, and society has moved on from that by and large.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    wow, i hope i have less than that

ReputationRep:
    I feel like negging people today.

I'll start with you.

ReputationRep:
    No offence to anyone on here but the people that are saying it needs to be higher jeeze louise. I know people that have children at 21, someone that has recently hit triple figures and people halfway to that. There is a point where it has to stop im not religious or any of that. However 20 max imo you get to a state where you just cant love anyone unless getting a quick in an out is what you want in life.

These facts are really useless as well just imagine how many girls are going to get torn up just because a certain prick hasnt had enough share or putang and starts cheeting ... just like quagmire.

ReputationRep:
    That means im way below negative z-e-r-o since i've only slept with 1 person and im 21. :sigh::sad:

ReputationRep:
    If you have a few lasting relationships, a couple of one night stands then marry I don't see why that figure is unreasonable

ReputationRep:
    You're right-By the age of seven , everyone has slept with their Mum , Dad , Brother , Sister , Doll/pillow , grandmother and grandfather:rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.