Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

SG Writng - Can you comment on my essay Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by draconia_93)
    Makes me feel so old amongst you young 'uns!
    Get off my lawn.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Get off my lawn.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :p:
    Shush gramps! Although I have been saying 'When I was young' and 'those were the good old days' more frequently - does that mean I'm getting old? :eek:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm still waiting for my letter from Hogwarts - six years on. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by animelover123)
    Thanks guys for your replys , im grate ful that people have token time to read my essays, as i know it can be quite boring sometimes.

I will definately need both of your help as, it is safe to say im pretty rubbish haha.

And Dracona... An A in ADV Higehr English , you must be some smart arse.

And . Habitude. I study in Glasgow u?
    I'm in Edinburgh, the best city of Scotland.

@Draconia - give us some credit, we do have to answer in sentences sometimes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Habitué)
    I'm in Edinburgh, the best city of Scotland.

@Draconia - give us some credit, we do have to answer in sentences sometimes!
    Haha, only sometimes. Used to be great when you got questions like 'quote a word that means...' - things like that don't happen when you're Advanced Higher (like I am this year). It's more like 'here's the text, now write an essay' (:eek:), so enjoy getting questions like that whilst you still can.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, only sometimes. Used to be great when you got questions like 'quote a word that means...' - things like that don't happen when you're Advanced Higher (like I am this year). It's more like 'here's the text, now write an essay' (:eek:), so enjoy getting questions like that whilst you still can.
    The only comment i can give to this is, "why the hell did you pick adv higher english?" haha jk.. i suppose if youre gd at it then awesome , but for me its suicidal

ReputationRep:
    The only comment i can give to this is, "why the hell did you pick adv higher english?" haha jk.. i suppose if youre gd at it then awesome , but for me its suicidal
    Not as suicidal as Advanced Higher Art would have been. Haha, that said it's not as bad as Higher was for me. There's a lot more freedom to do what you want, and it's more interesting. If you think that's bad, I'm planning to study English at university.:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Not as suicidal as Advanced Higher Art would have been. Haha, that said it's not as bad as Higher was for me. There's a lot more freedom to do what you want, and it's more interesting. If you think that's bad, I'm planning to study English at university.:getmecoat:
    o h god :O:O ... btw that was a nice " oh god" it was a comment of admiration

ReputationRep:
    o h god :O:O ... btw that was a nice " oh god" it was a comment of admiration
    Or was it a exclaimation of horror that someone is actually crazy enough wants to study English?

ReputationRep:
    Or was it a exclaimation of horror that someone is actually crazy enough wants to study English?
    Either way

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.