Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boyfriend stopped saying "I love you" Watch

(Original post by Jeester)
    How does he react when you say it face to face?
    we're in an LDR, i'll see him tomorrow for the first time since the summer
    but skype-wise, when he did have skype (got banned from the computer by his parents lol)... i can't even remember.. yh he said it back, did little kissy things
    but that was weeks ago

(Original post by Anonymous)
    That's because he doesn't you ****
    :bored:

ReputationRep:
    Boys find it hard to show emotion. Has he been hangging around with other girls? Has he ever cheated? Dont say it straight to his face, It may make it worse. Find out. Maybe he has just been stressed out lately? Or maybe he has feelings for someone else, Or maybe he just thinks it is unrelavent!! Best of luck xxx

ReputationRep:
    Well then OP there is a lesson learned in all of this and that lesson is....

ReputationRep:
    the last time he said it was about a month ago.. we haven't argued or anything like that, that's why i'm confused
    i say i love him regularly, and lately his responces have been an uhu (if on the phone) or a smiley face/ignore on chat

what to do? don't want to appear clingy
    I did something similar. I can tell you why....... I was at that time about to dump her.

Not really because I did not love her though.

Your bloke is probably questioning his commitment to you at this very moment and probably being LDR the "spark" is fading or faded away as well.

(Original post by Iorek)
    I did something similar. I can tell you why....... I was at that time about to dump her.

Not really because I did not love her though.

Your bloke is probably questioning his commitment to you at this very moment and probably being LDR the "spark" is fading or faded away as well.
    :cry:
    why does he keep going on about intimacy then? surely he'd me more "reluctant"? so confused

ReputationRep:
    I'm really sorry to hear about your situation I don't really have any advice, just wanted to wish you all the best and hope things work out ok x

ReputationRep:
    :cry:
    why does he keep going on about intimacy then? surely he'd me more "reluctant"? so confused
    You should know by now most blokes won't say no to a "free" shag

Anyway just take it one step at a time, it could just be that something is affecting him.

ReputationRep:
    Grow up.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he doesn't feel the need to say it all the time.

ReputationRep:
    we're in an LDR, i'll see him tomorrow for the first time since the summer
    but skype-wise, when he did have skype (got banned from the computer by his parents lol)... i can't even remember.. yh he said it back, did little kissy things
    but that was weeks ago
    :lolwut: How old is he?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 25, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.