Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, would you ever sell your virginity? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shygirl92)
    tbf i get on really well with him. He is one of those 50+ legends and he used the word 'cripes' so it wasn't REALLY swearing. I was just offended because he told me to clench so he should have been prepared for what was coming.

Okay this convo is getting weird now :getmecoat:
    Hahahaha cripes

ReputationRep:
    can a guy sell him virginity for 3.7m?

ReputationRep:
    A man that buys a girl's virginity is a closet pedo.

ReputationRep:
    if you're sick in the head and lack self respect then I'd say go for it to the woman in question.

ReputationRep:
    If the price was right. :sexface:

Naww, I wouldn't. I'm not against others doing so but I think I would want to lose it to someone who loved and cared about me.

ReputationRep:
    Never.

ReputationRep:
    No because I don't have it any more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SOA Vamp)
    No, I wouldn't do it personally but if a girl wants to do it, let her do it. It's up to her at the end of the day

Don't see the point in sex if there's no love or affection shown.
    So, selling your virginity is pretty ****ed up. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    no, because i'm not some sexual object that can be bought and sold.

ReputationRep:
    I'll give 5 quid, who's in?

ReputationRep:
    No. I wouldn't want to be known for the rest of my life as 'the girl who sold her virginity on eBay' :p:

ReputationRep:
    well in the UK most lose it at about 12 so it would be illegal >.>

ReputationRep:
    No-a very stupid idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awais590)
    Don't see the point in sex if there's no love or affection shown.
    So, selling your virginity is pretty ****ed up. :rolleyes:
    I do see the reason why some people would do it, but I agree with your point which is why I wouldn't do it But that's just your opinion, like everyone else has theirs. Obviously some girls want to do it and I'm not going to stop them. It's their body and feelings.
    • TSR Support Team

What kind of girl who do such a degrading thing like this

ReputationRep:
    I would if I was a girl.

Hell, I will as a guy. There must be some lonley old rich ay man out there willing to give me a few grand. I'd say anything over £5,000 and I'll sell him my bum.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon the MAJORITY of girls on the planet would sell their virginity, it's all a matter of how much.

If the money is high enough they will. I'm sure most girls would sell their virginity for £100k, if not then £1million, or if it's really that difficult for them then £10 million.

Every girl can be brought, this is my belief, beneath the moral exterior there's a prostitute in every single girl :yep: It's all a matter of how much!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, does sound like an interesting idea, I will admit. But in reality, I probably wouldn't ever do it. It just seems a bit creepy, prostitution in general. But if other women want to do it, then fair play to them.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, it's funny because 90% of the people here who say they wouldn't would evidently sell it in a heartbeat for a million quid.

I hate the pretentiousness of girls on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OmicronPersei8)
    Could you imagine the type of men who would want to buy someones virginity... :zomg:
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_afiB6Dtn3t...0/ugly_man.jpg

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.