The Student Room Group

Girls, would you ever sell your virginity?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shygirl92
tbf i get on really well with him. He is one of those 50+ legends and he used the word 'cripes' so it wasn't REALLY swearing. I was just offended because he told me to clench so he should have been prepared for what was coming.

Okay this convo is getting weird now :getmecoat:

Hahahaha cripes
can a guy sell him virginity for 3.7m?
Reply 22
A man that buys a girl's virginity is a closet pedo.
(edited 13 years ago)
if you're sick in the head and lack self respect then I'd say go for it to the woman in question.
If the price was right. :sexface:

Naww, I wouldn't. I'm not against others doing so but I think I would want to lose it to someone who loved and cared about me. :h:
Never.
No because I don't have it any more.
Reply 27
Original post by SOA Vamp
No, I wouldn't do it personally but if a girl wants to do it, let her do it. It's up to her at the end of the day :smile:

Don't see the point in sex if there's no love or affection shown.
So, selling your virginity is pretty ****ed up. :rolleyes:
no, because i'm not some sexual object that can be bought and sold.
I'll give 5 quid, who's in?
No. I wouldn't want to be known for the rest of my life as 'the girl who sold her virginity on eBay' :p:
Reply 31
well in the UK most lose it at about 12 so it would be illegal >.>
Reply 32
No-a very stupid idea
Reply 33
Original post by awais590
Don't see the point in sex if there's no love or affection shown.
So, selling your virginity is pretty ****ed up. :rolleyes:

I do see the reason why some people would do it, but I agree with your point which is why I wouldn't do it :smile: But that's just your opinion, like everyone else has theirs. Obviously some girls want to do it and I'm not going to stop them. It's their body and feelings.
What kind of girl who do such a degrading thing like this
Reply 35
I would if I was a girl.

Hell, I will as a guy. There must be some lonley old rich ay man out there willing to give me a few grand. I'd say anything over £5,000 and I'll sell him my bum.
Reply 36
I reckon the MAJORITY of girls on the planet would sell their virginity, it's all a matter of how much.

If the money is high enough they will. I'm sure most girls would sell their virginity for £100k, if not then £1million, or if it's really that difficult for them then £10 million.

Every girl can be brought, this is my belief, beneath the moral exterior there's a prostitute in every single girl :yep: It's all a matter of how much!
Hmm, does sound like an interesting idea, I will admit. But in reality, I probably wouldn't ever do it. It just seems a bit creepy, prostitution in general. But if other women want to do it, then fair play to them.
Lol, it's funny because 90% of the people here who say they wouldn't would evidently sell it in a heartbeat for a million quid.

I hate the pretentiousness of girls on TSR.
Reply 39
Original post by OmicronPersei8
Could you imagine the type of men who would want to buy someones virginity... :zomg:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending