Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is the Fiat 500 still a good car? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering the same thing. This car is being imported into the US soon and I am intrigued by the car because these types of vehicles are such a rarity on US roads. I doubt we'll be getting any of the interesting engines here though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coco-Berry Drop)
    Fiat 500 Abarth :sogood:
    Have you heard the sound them things make?!?!

Jizz in my pants.

And I dont even like cars :eek::eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Made in the USA)
    I was wondering the same thing. This car is being imported into the US soon and I am intrigued by the car because these types of vehicles are such a rarity on US roads. I doubt we'll be getting any of the interesting engines here though.
    Not all engines are suitable for the types of fuel available in USA.

Higher sulphur content than those in Europe tend to ruin the injectors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iorek)
    Not all engines are suitable for the types of fuel available in USA.

Higher sulphur content than those in Europe tend to ruin the injectors.
    I like that you are able to buy a diesel powered passenger car in europe. Here, there are only a couple of cars you can buy with diesel engines.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iorek)
    Is this still a good car to buy?
    I think they are good cars. They are nice looking and ive seen reviews on the internet and everyone else says they are good. Dont know what they are like to drive though as i have never driven one.

ReputationRep:
    It's got awesome ratings, carbuzz gives it a rating of 8.1! http://www.carbuzz.co.uk/Fiat-500 and it's also is exempt from the congestion charge - useful for fellow londoners

ReputationRep:
    I love fiat 500's so want one as a first car, doubt that'll happen though so maybe as a 2nd car.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.