Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Accidently **** myself, everyone making fun of me watch

ReputationRep:
    LOOOL!!!

ReputationRep:
    troll? '****ting yourself' is an expression

as for dealing with it, a mate at my school **** himself when we were in year 8. 5 years down the line we're both in year 13 and everyone still remembers him for it.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Were you worried at your friend's 17.62 inch "blade?"

ReputationRep:
    http://myfacewhen.com/65/

My picture wouldn't show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strangey)
    Were you worried at your friend's 17.62 inch "blade?"
    Did you read my original post? It was my friend's BROTHER's blade, not my friends.

ReputationRep:
    Irritable Bowel syndrome much :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    So apparently ****ting yourself is a big deal. Please can someone explain to me why this is the case?

ReputationRep:
    Why don't I visit H&R more often :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    troll, but good attempt, made me laugh. good for the festive spirit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd360)
    So apparently ****ting yourself is a big deal. Please can someone explain to me why this is the case?
    well firstly it's quite disgusting, unhygienic and there're something called a toilet which is where that stuff belongs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CapsLocke)
    well firstly it's quite disgusting, unhygienic, there're something called a toilet which is where that stuff belongs.
    Why is it ok for babies to do it?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Did you read my original post? It was my friend's BROTHER's blade, not my friends.
    I'm afriad I didn't read it compleatly, no - I'm blind in one ear

ReputationRep:
    trollollollol...wait...you're not joking are you?
    ahahahahahaha :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry. I didn't know you **** yourself because it was your brother's blade, rather than your friends. Maybe things would be different if your friend pulled the blade out?

ReputationRep:
    Why is it ok for babies to do it?
    because they have not been taught how to use a toilet.

that is why their parents teach them how to use a toilet.

but if you think it's okay to **** yourself, you go ahead

ReputationRep:
    To all the people saying the other guy meant it figuratively, I am quite confused. The saying must have come from somewhere? If one didn't **** themselves when they were scared, why does the saying even exist? :confused:
    I'm inclined to say ''where have you been? you do interact with people right?'' I really do not understand what you are confused about. I don't mean to offend you.. sorries.

99.9999% of the times this really is meant figuratively. I'm sure the saying comes from someone who once actually **** him/herself but that doesn't mean that it is a total normal thing. It's totally besides the point actually. I'm not sayin you are not normal, but to actually properly **** yourself is not something that commenly happens to loads of people, infact, having heard this saying all my life you are the first person I have met in my life EVER who ACTUALLY **** himself after saying that..

It is also really really REALLY inappropriate to actually swing your dirty underwear around asking ''soo where should I put this?''.

All the best mate.

Hello TSR, as Christmas is nearing an end I would like to take this last opportunity to wish you all a merry xmas!

Now on to the point of discussion. It was a cold snowy 2 days ago, and me and my mate were driving to my mates house. Upon arrival, I was greeted with the stench of fermented vomit, not a great start. There were about 7 or 8 of us in total, all guys, just chilling playing a bit of Nintendo Wii (we were having a Wii Fit tournament) and a few games of snakes and ladders. All of a sudden, there was a loud bang and someone ran into the room brandishing a 17.62 inch blade. Turns out it was just my mates brother playing a prank. Of course my natural fight or flight response caused me to **** myself, so I announced that I **** myself before I went to the bathroom to clean myself up, it's only good manors, I could hardly wonder off with no explanation. My mate replied with "Same, I was **** scared", so I felt a bit better and less rude then, knowing I wasn't the only one. A few minutes later I returned holding my dirty boxers, and asked the host where I could put them, and to my shock everyone just stood there staring at me, and I couldn't figure out why. One of the lads said "you actually **** yourself?" So I just gave him a funny look, I wasn't in the mood for childish mind games. Then they all started laughing at me and I still don't really know why. They said it's because I **** myself, but that can't be the only reason because it's not that bad, I didn't even mean to do it, it's a natural human response when you get scared, I know loads of people who admit to it. Did I maybe do something else wrong?
    I don't believe this ****. :awesome:

:toofunny:

Brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I just **** myself laughing at this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CapsLocke)
    because they have not been taught how to use a toilet.

that is why their parents teach them how to use a toilet.

but if you think it's okay to **** yourself, you go ahead
    Are you retarded? Did you read any of my posts? I didn't do it deliberately did I? Which rules out all of what you said. I know how to use one, and had I been given any prior warning I would have gone to the nearest toilet. whether I had been taught or not would not have made a difference. So please re-evaluate your answer to my question.

ReputationRep:
    Are you retarded? Did you read any of my posts? I didn't do it deliberately did I? Which rules out all of what you said. I know how to use one, and had I been given any prior warning I would have gone to the nearest toilet. whether I had been taught or not would not have made a difference. So please re-evaluate your answer to my question.
    I answered your question, why is it okay for babies to do it, and I answered it with 3 valid points.
    You must of asked me for a reason why it's okay for a baby to do it, thinking It is okay for you to do it.

Don't worry, you now have a good story to tell your children, if you ever have any.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.