Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you do with your leftover turkey? Watch

• View Poll Results: What to do with turkey?
    Curry
    17.02%
    Sandwiches
    68.09%
    Have another roast
    27.66%
    Donate to relatives
    19.15%
    Pie
    17.02%
    Casserole
    4.26%
    Other
    27.66%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyRodent)
    I stuff it in another turkey and then cook that turkey.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    other - boxing day lunch always consists of turkey, gammon, ham (although i only like turkey!) with cheesy mashed potatoes, potato bake, salad and pickles. (eggs, onions etc.)
    probably enjoy that just as much as christmas dinner, just finished it and i am so full its disgusting. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samz)
    other - boxing day lunch always consists of turkey, gammon, ham (although i only like turkey!) with cheesy mashed potatoes, potato bake, salad and pickles. (eggs, onions etc.)
    probably enjoy that just as much as christmas dinner, just finished it and i am so full its disgusting. :coma:
    We normally have similar: turkey, gammon, chips, beans, sausage rolls etc and pickle. Always used to be my favourite meal of Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    Many, many sandwiches.

ReputationRep:
    Post it to turkey.

ReputationRep:
    Sandwiches and cat food

ReputationRep:
    eat it.

ReputationRep:
    Sandwiches.

ReputationRep:
    I do the following:

Make a batch of bread rolls, obviously have to be home made, not shop bought.
    Take some slices of the left over stuffing.
    Make a sandwich consisting of plenty of cranberry sauce, bread sauce, stuffing and turkey.
    Eat.
    Collapse due to deliciousness of sandwich.

ReputationRep:
    Stick it in a bong

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.