The Student Room Group

Is a threesome a bad idea?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Lemons
Why is sex with two girls better? You can't shag them both at the same time. Surely your penis will just get tired and worn out?

:rofl2:
Original post by kristinaalovesu
That's because I was hating him that time because of something he had done.
At least he wouldn't want to shag anyone whilst he was with me.
Look at it this way, if your partner left you wouldn't you complain about it at the first stage of breaking up?

Didn't you also say you were convinced that he was cheating on you whilst "being with you"? It was either that or that he conveniently broke up with you so he could be allowed to shag someone else and then after got back with you. That's just the cowardly way of cheating on someone tbh :holmes:
Reply 22
Depends on the girl you are with and the 2nd girl but it has the ability to be the best night of your life. I have been lucky enough to have 2. One was one of the best nights, the other was the worst of my life haha.

In other news, I organised a threesome today, a couple of people didn't show up but I still had a good time :smile:
While these things can be fun, there is a big risk to it, i.e. someone getting jealous or hurt.
Reply 24
Original post by HumanNature1992
Didn't you also say you were convinced that he was cheating on you whilst "being with you"? It was either that or that he conveniently broke up with you so he could be allowed to shag someone else and then after got back with you. That's just the cowardly way of cheating on someone tbh :holmes:

Haha too right. She's just one of these people taht thinka ll your problems in life can be solved by a post on TSR, and if they aren't solved, at least you wil get some attention
Original post by kristinaalovesu
You pretty much said everything that's on my mind.
I'll rep you if you're not anon

Thanks.
Maybe i'm getting old, but sex isn't the main thing in a relationship. There are more memorable things. There is no point ruining it over an hour of fun.

Sex is not a memorable thing in life imo: you do it, you have fun, and then you forget about it. Whereas when you have real moments together as a couple, you never forget those (and they can happen anywhere so it's important just to do things together). Sex is kinda like a rollercoster, my reaction is "yeah, that was great. moving on. what's next?" So yes a threesome sounds great but after it's done, was it really worth it? Will it satisfy you? I very much doubt it! It's all superficial and it isn't going to be as good as you think and will probably ruin your relationship.
**** threesomes, Id have a six some.

All girls obviously. :colondollar:
Reply 27
Original post by Huskaris

In other news, I organised a threesome today, a couple of people didn't show up but I still had a good time :smile:

Lmao:awesome:

EDIT: Lol, why the negative rating? He made a joke! A threesome where 2 doesn't show up..
Seriously people
(edited 13 years ago)

Haha I'd rather not know, I was wrong about the cheating part though. :rolleyes:
either Way at least I'm done and not worried like crazy all thetime. :holmes:

Haha too right. She's just one of these people taht thinka ll your problems in life can be solved by a post on TSR, and if they aren't solved, at least you wil get some attention

like what you just did by posting here?
:sigh:
Reply 30
threesome is cool
if no sex toys are involved.
Reply 31
Talk it over with her and be thorough about it. If she's still okay with it, then go for it.
Reply 32
Well I am sure many of you will be disappointed, but I am not going to do it. Just don't want to wreck this relationship, it's too serious.
If you love her like you say you do, then don't do it imo. Me & my ex (boyfriend at the time) were thinking of having a 3some, I'm a girl and he's guy. The 3rd person would also be a guy as my ex got turned on by the idea of me having sex with other men. We never did it though, he wasn't brave enough. Also he said to me that it would only be fair if after that 3some we had one with another girl.. and I said definitely not. I couldn't handle my bf sleeping with someone else, and the idea doesn't turn me on at all, where as he got turned on by the idea of 3some with another man.. That's the difference.
Reply 34
I always say no, not worth it. I think a threesome sounds like awesome fun, but I couldn't personally justify risking my relationship- and although it works out well for some people, it IS a big risk- just for fun.
Reply 35
Original post by HeadShock
I'd love you to do this and jizz within the first minute.

Now that was a little immature and pathetic, me thinks someone might be a bit jealous.

Anyway to all those still posting: if you look above you'll see I am not going to do it, don't want to risk my relationship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending