Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is a threesome a bad idea? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemons)
    Why is sex with two girls better? You can't shag them both at the same time. Surely your penis will just get tired and worn out?
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    That's because I was hating him that time because of something he had done.
    At least he wouldn't want to shag anyone whilst he was with me.
    Look at it this way, if your partner left you wouldn't you complain about it at the first stage of breaking up?
    Didn't you also say you were convinced that he was cheating on you whilst "being with you"? It was either that or that he conveniently broke up with you so he could be allowed to shag someone else and then after got back with you. That's just the cowardly way of cheating on someone tbh :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the girl you are with and the 2nd girl but it has the ability to be the best night of your life. I have been lucky enough to have 2. One was one of the best nights, the other was the worst of my life haha.

In other news, I organised a threesome today, a couple of people didn't show up but I still had a good time
    • TSR Support Team

While these things can be fun, there is a big risk to it, i.e. someone getting jealous or hurt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Didn't you also say you were convinced that he was cheating on you whilst "being with you"? It was either that or that he conveniently broke up with you so he could be allowed to shag someone else and then after got back with you. That's just the cowardly way of cheating on someone tbh :holmes:
    Haha too right. She's just one of these people taht thinka ll your problems in life can be solved by a post on TSR, and if they aren't solved, at least you wil get some attention

(Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    You pretty much said everything that's on my mind.
    I'll rep you if you're not anon
    Thanks.
    Maybe i'm getting old, but sex isn't the main thing in a relationship. There are more memorable things. There is no point ruining it over an hour of fun.

Sex is not a memorable thing in life imo: you do it, you have fun, and then you forget about it. Whereas when you have real moments together as a couple, you never forget those (and they can happen anywhere so it's important just to do things together). Sex is kinda like a rollercoster, my reaction is "yeah, that was great. moving on. what's next?" So yes a threesome sounds great but after it's done, was it really worth it? Will it satisfy you? I very much doubt it! It's all superficial and it isn't going to be as good as you think and will probably ruin your relationship.

ReputationRep:
    **** threesomes, Id have a six some.

All girls obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huskaris)
    In other news, I organised a threesome today, a couple of people didn't show up but I still had a good time
    Lmao:awesome:

EDIT: Lol, why the negative rating? He made a joke! A threesome where 2 doesn't show up..
    Seriously people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Haha I'd rather not know, I was wrong about the cheating part though. :rolleyes:
    either Way at least I'm done and not worried like crazy all thetime. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huskaris)
    Haha too right. She's just one of these people taht thinka ll your problems in life can be solved by a post on TSR, and if they aren't solved, at least you wil get some attention
    like what you just did by posting here?
    :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    threesome is cool
    if no sex toys are involved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steevee)
    JUst don't do anything you wouldnt be prepared to do. She might ask for a return favour one day, and would you be willing to be in a male/male/female threesome?
    A very valid point to consider.

If you've asked her for this and she says yes, you're gonna come off as a total ass if you don't give and take equally (no pun intended)

Also, Are you planning on marrying your girlfriend? Because if you're still youngish you're probably going to have sex with other girls in your lifetime.

Basically, I think - unless your girlfriend wants to have sex with this girl - you should only do what you'd be happy doing. Would you be fine with another guy screwing your girlfriend?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, another thing to consider, OP, If you're wrong and she is curious/wants to do stuff with the third wheel, would you be happy if you had to keep your **** to yourself for a while and watch your girlfriend have fun with another girl? :holmes:

It might not be as fun as you think it will be.

ReputationRep:
    Talk it over with her and be thorough about it. If she's still okay with it, then go for it.

Well I am sure many of you will be disappointed, but I am not going to do it. Just don't want to wreck this relationship, it's too serious.

ReputationRep:
    If you love her like you say you do, then don't do it imo. Me & my ex (boyfriend at the time) were thinking of having a 3some, I'm a girl and he's guy. The 3rd person would also be a guy as my ex got turned on by the idea of me having sex with other men. We never did it though, he wasn't brave enough. Also he said to me that it would only be fair if after that 3some we had one with another girl.. and I said definitely not. I couldn't handle my bf sleeping with someone else, and the idea doesn't turn me on at all, where as he got turned on by the idea of 3some with another man.. That's the difference.

ReputationRep:
    I always say no, not worth it. I think a threesome sounds like awesome fun, but I couldn't personally justify risking my relationship- and although it works out well for some people, it IS a big risk- just for fun.

(Original post by HeadShock)
    I'd love you to do this and jizz within the first minute.
    Now that was a little immature and pathetic, me thinks someone might be a bit jealous.

Anyway to all those still posting: if you look above you'll see I am not going to do it, don't want to risk my relationship.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.