Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caiitlinz)
    Highers, I'm guessing. Also, six, are you suicidal? XD Nah, some of my friends did six and they turned out alright.

I would say I'm glad to be onto Advanced Highers... Nahh. At least there's no more maths
    Yeah, Highers. I'm managing okay with the 6, Latin is my sixth and it's fairly easy, thank God!

I'm looking forward to AHs, if only because I'll be rid of English and History. I actually enjoy both subjects, but they are nightmarishly hard compared to the others. I am going to be spending lots of time over the next few days studying for them, especially considering that I've not even looked at them so far in the holidays, being ill :| .

ReputationRep:
    I would say Trig... but I think it's just because I don't like it. Though I love maths, and trig is a challenge for me so that's good.

Otherwise the rest is pretty straight forward really... it's different for different people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by derangedyoshi)
    Yeah, Highers. I'm managing okay with the 6, Latin is my sixth and it's fairly easy, thank God!

I'm looking forward to AHs, if only because I'll be rid of English and History. I actually enjoy both subjects, but they are nightmarishly hard compared to the others. I am going to be spending lots of time over the next few days studying for them, especially considering that I've not even looked at them so far in the holidays, being ill :| .
    Yeah, I dropped History at Int2. I really disliked it... Then again, I love English (Doing A2 this year, oh dear.) Oh well, good luck at the Highers. Do well enough and you don't even need to worry about doing well in 6th year XD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.