Reply 22
Original post by gleamingsun
Yes you are. Not they aren't.:smile:

No*

Failure.
Original post by Yawn11
No*

Failure.

You right. Failure in your dick is not getting you pussies. Not getting pussies is causing failures in your brain wich make you post stupidness in TSR.

GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!:angry:
Original post by kristinaalovesu

Do you really think that bothers me? :rolleyes: :sigh:

Next time don't copy someone else post. :holmes:

Obssession cannot be imitate. :sexface: Btw, that is not an incovenient at having rough sex. I will be at your home in nine hours. Get ready for the fun. :sexface:
Reply 25
lol he can't think much of himself if he thinks even a slut wouldn't go for him

i can't pick from the two, neither insult me the slightest bit. maybe slut, just because it kinda insults my sex. is that the feminist in me speaking? that's both awesome and gross. cool.

Obssession cannot be imitate. :sexface: Btw, that is not an incovenient at having rough sex. I will be at your home in nine hours. Get ready for the fun. :sexface:

OH!!! :shock:
I guess I have to run now!
Reply 27
Wastegash is pretty bad apparently, my mate hates that lol!

oh and moustache, fat, ugly, or just any feature of them (e.g. "big nose")... but those probably won't be taken lightly so be careful
OH!!! :shock:
I guess I have to run now!

As you want, I will wait outside so when you get out we can start having fun. Sex under zero degrees is still sex. And sex is sexy. :sexface:
Asking her weight? :ahee:
Reply 30
There are quite simple rules:

If you call a girl a slut and she gets upset. She most likely thinks or is at least worried that she is a slut.

If you call a girl a psycho and she gets upset. She is DEFINITELY a psycho :smile:

Btw in honestly i run on logic that most girls are a little bit cooky. Some of the things they can suck out of sentences, hidden meanings and such without even trying! its ridiculous!

As you want, I will wait outside so when you get out we can start having fun. Sex under zero degrees is still sex. And sex is sexy. :sexface:

you have to start a bonfire first and make sure theres a polar bear carpet innit!
Reply 32
call her a peasant.

Next time don't copy someone else post. :holmes:

I agree :holmes:

Pfft his lack of originality astounds me.
worst insult for a girl=you're really pretty and a really nice girl i'm just not good enough for you..
i'm sure you'll find someone better than me.
polite rejection
or looking at them like you're disgusted,feeling sorry for them,asking tips on how to bag their best friend,
talking about how beautiful this other girl is forgetting that the person you're talking to is a girl..

just don't cuss a girlsappearance especially if they're quiet and have low selfesteem..
they won't get angry at you...they'll get depressed
you have to start a bonfire first and make sure theres a polar bear carpet innit!

As you wish, Lady Ice.:cool:
Reply 36
Original post by Anonymous
Being called a slut or a bit of a psycho?

There's this prick who is a friend of a friend. He's quite negative, and insults everyone. He reckons girls are either sluts or psychos if they don't suck up to him (he's in the army and just has a warped attitude about everyone. I feel sorry for him tbh).

It's just the way he is. The third option was boring but he said he only uses it on 'ugly old people' :rolleyes:

I have a better insult:

What do you call a woman with more than one brain cell? Pregnant...
Here's a better idea. Why don't just be proud of yourself and not be offended by anything, especially those pathetic "insults"?

I mean slut...htf is it an insult to enjoy sex? Life is short. Too short to be offended by words. You wanna have sex? Then go find someone and have a great night.

And psycho? It should be pretty obvious that you aren't a psycho if you aren't one and possess an IQ over 60.

Ridiculous.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending