Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GIRLS; Curly hair on guys? yes/no Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KickStart)
    quite short and shaggy style and really thick

no aah
    Well I love the curly hair Jewish boys have
    Short and curly google Jesus Luz, LOVE his hair!

ReputationRep:
    quite short and shaggy style and really thick

no aah
    well i can see them in my original post.. :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damos92)
    Depends on a guy's face, is what i think if i'm rating other guys' curly hair. Not that i have curly hair myself, nor am i gay, i just like criticising other people's hair.

If your face resembles that of a pancake, then the curls aren't a wise choice, if however your head is more rectangle or square looking, more defined, it can look good. My mate fits into this description and he has girls swooning over him.

Or is that because he has the guts to wear a yellow jumper to college? Mhmm....
    oh, cool dude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by childofthe90s)
    Still hot, don't straighten it
    it just looks messy arghhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiejade-x)
    if they look anything like this then yes yes yes! :coma:

That's not curly? I hate when dumb white *****es talk about curly hair like they know ****. That's just about touching wavey yet alone curly !

Curly hair is like this http://il.youtube.com/user/Seduction...75/fSmsiXoilh8

There's also different types : http://www.curls.biz/curly-hair-type-guide.html

Learn your facts

ReputationRep:
    it just looks messy arghhh
    That's not necessarily a bad thing, if it's too neat it would probably look silly. Perhaps you could invest in hair products to tame it a little bit to get your desired look?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    That's not curly? I hate when dumb white *****es talk about curly hair like they know ****. That's just about touching wavey yet alone curly !

Curly hair is like this http://il.youtube.com/user/Seduction...75/fSmsiXoilh8

There's also different types : http://www.curls.biz/curly-hair-type-guide.html

Learn your facts
    Well alright curly haired dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by childofthe90s)
    That's not necessarily a bad thing, if it's too neat it would probably look silly. Perhaps you could invest in hair products to tame it a little bit to get your desired look?
    yeah it probably grow it abit :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, me likey :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rawwwwr!)

:sogood:

Need I say more...

Please ignore the drooling.

ReputationRep:
    Yes YES YES YES! :love:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone in my school loves this guy:

ReputationRep:
    As with everything, it depends on the guy really. If that's the way a guy's hair is and he can make it look good, curly or not, its all good.

ReputationRep:
    I have curly/wavey hair but I don't like it that much. I think it's because it's not curly enough to be a 'curly hair style', and perhaps too short at 2 inches.

Guys with good curly hair; what do you do to it? Wash, condition, use products? Any other tips?

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* If only my curly hair was as well kept as celebrity curly hair. My hair tends to do what it wants, when it wants and no amount of hair products will change that. All I can do is pray it's alright in the morning (and occasionally offer blood sacrifices to appease it).

ReputationRep:
    if its inbetween short and long straigten it but if not curlys good ~

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.