Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what do you think of this tattoo Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't like tattoos and I don't particularly find that one interesting tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I think one like this would be better

I'd be PMSL if I were doing you doggy-style.

ReputationRep:
      I don't get it.

ReputationRep:
      If it means something, go for it. I know loads of people with random sayings, words of phrases on their bodies, and as long as its special to you then it shouldnt matter what other people think. You dont get a tat to fit in.

ReputationRep:
      Looks stupid imo

ReputationRep:
      Horrible imo. That girl looks pretty hot, judging by her hair and back so it's a shame she has a strange tattoo!

ReputationRep:
      Common.

ReputationRep:
      Maybe because she's twisting her body slightly, but the actual alignment looks off. The linework isn't the best I've seen (lumpy on the "b" on heartbeat) but the general typography is nice, albeit a bit plain. Also, by the looks of the other comments, these are song lyrics? Otherwise I would think the tattoo wasn't finished. It kinda sounds like there should be something added on to it...
      I personally don't think words are the best thing to have in a tattoo. Unless you get an amazing typographer, and actually appreciate fonts/etc, the tattoo usually isn't that good. Natural lumps on the person, and having a tattoo on a part of your body that stretches a lot (such as the top of the arm) will make the word look distorted if you move your arm in a certain position, due to the fact (good) typography follows strict lines of height and width. A picture can look prettier, and is more personal, because you look at the picture and go "well I got that tattoo for __ reason" where as anyone can look at words, and (mis)interpret the meaning a lot easier.

ReputationRep:
      I like.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by jrichardson21)
      Robyn is awesome, but that tattoo ****ing sucks.
      Lol, agreed.

Tbh, it could be a nicer tattoo if it had more detail and design to it, like adding some twirls and stars around the writing maybe? And maybe it should also be placed elsewhere. Just a few suggestions :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by kat2pult)
      Chavvy and stupid. Writing is for paper, not for your body.
      This.

This tattoo on the other hand...

ReputationRep:
      Heh you always have to be careful with tattoos, and it depends on the person

If its in an obvious place, It'll just look like a tramp stamp.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by K the Failure)
      I'd be PMSL if I were doing you doggy-style.
      She would be doing it doggy-style... with every heartbeat.

ReputationRep:
      No.

ReputationRep:
      Kind of looks like who ever that is in the photo got the tattoo for the sake of getting a tattoo.

ReputationRep:
      Lame, in so many ****ing ways.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.