Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I think my best friend wants to have sex with me...help? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ok so my best friend and I are both straight girls. as far as I'm aware. we chat about guys and shiz, I'm certain we're both straight. but while i'd never have a relationship with a girl, I wouldn't rule out sex with them completely. I wouldn't say I was bi though. we've both talked about how if one of out friends came out as gay or bi we wouldn't reject them as a friend. this was usually in group discussions. (which comes up often in an all girls high school full of middle class daddy's girls that we both attend) we've always done the "love you" thing at the end of a night or something. we're really close, even more so now over the past couple of months as she's had a hard time. she suffers from severe depression and anti-depressants make her feel sick, so she's stuck in a bit of a circle.

anyway. last night (Christmas) we were both at our own houses, texting, we had bob had a few drinks, me more than her, and were joking around. she started saying stuff like "it's only cos you want to shag me." and "yeah well, I would " just now while writingthis she said "you left your t-shirt at myhouse. can I wear it?" which isn't weird seeing as she wears my clothes quite a lot. but now it soundsdifferent.

I really don't mind, she's more than welcome to be gay or bi and still be my best friend. but is this her trying to tell me? I wouldn't push her away if she came onto me though. but i know she's planning something for new years eve.

what im asking really is, do you think it would be a bad idea?
    is it because she feels alone and disconnected from other people cos of her depression?
    will it jeapordise our friendship?
    any other ideas?

please dont be sarcastic, really just need honest opinions.

we're both 16 by the way. im also quite close with her entire family and spend a lot of time at her house. sooo, yeahhh. thanks
    Boner. Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    This is a blatant christmas day troll. So you agreed to have hot sex with your 16yr old best mate make sure you scissor her like its 2011.

ReputationRep:
    No problem with that, provided that you both want it and it won't become awkward between you too afterwards.

(Original post by Guy Secretan)
    This is a blatant christmas day troll. So you agreed to have hot sex with your 16yr old best mate make sure you scissor her like its 2011.
    this is not a troll, oh and it so happens to be boxing day. but whatever. I just wasn't sure what to do but now it seems like a good idea so yeah, we're gonna go have hot lesbian shag. so there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    this is not a troll, oh and it so happens to be boxing day. but whatever. I just wasn't sure what to do but now it seems like a good idea so yeah, we're gonna go have hot lesbian shag. so there.
    well if you are can you please pm me op and tell me what you got up to and how it went or what you are planning on doing (I'm not joking).

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.