Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adelepops)
    I used to go there quite a bit last year, and intend to when I get back from study abroad! It is over 21's only. Apparantly really good food there, I though I have yet to try it! Someone should start a fb page for our "young" mature club. Maybe we can arrange get togethers at the KPA? x
    This would be good but who is going to start the fb page... :ninja:

shot gun not

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Keeles...91418180882064

There we go!

i hope you like it x x

ReputationRep:
    Great. Maybe we could arrange something at the Post Graduates Society later in the year.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'll be 21 when I start at keele but will be 22 only a few weeks into the course!

I think 3 years may as well be 10 in terms of how different maturity is. I think the extra life experience I've had before going to uni will be a good thing, I didn't take uni seriously the first time round.

I know this thread is old but I like the idea of a mature students meet at KPA.

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

Well this idea kind of failed a little, but that may be a testament to the ability of "mature" students to integrate into rest of students. I think you are going to be surprised (Positively) and shocked (negatively) about some of the maturity at Keele. There are 18 year olds are extremely mature and others who wouldn't seem place outside of primary school. I would be happy to meet up at the KPA.

Good luck with your application, what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    How did the idea fail?

I've already been accepted onto the course but the good luck was still appreciated. I was already a student at keele studying something else and I changed courses so was accepted earlier in the year. Going to be studying English and American literature. I was kindly given my reading list a few weeks ago so starting to buy the books.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhoenixReborn)
    How did the idea fail?

I've already been accepted onto the course but the good luck was still appreciated. I was already a student at keele studying something else and I changed courses so was accepted earlier in the year. Going to be studying English and American literature. I was kindly given my reading list a few weeks ago so starting to buy the books.
    We were all up for meeting up at the KPA and then it just fizzled out. We had a facebook page and no one posted!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.