Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElMoro)
    With the exam a few just a few weeks away, how is preperation going? Feel free to discuss the exams and any problems here.

Good luck everyone!
    Hey, because you're the OP, can we possibly put the quote below in your opening post? (Or something asking someone to send a C3 paper to Mr M? And possibly a link to Mr M's profile in case someone with the paper doesn't know where to find him? And could you do it in big bold red letters or something? Sorry, I know I'm being demanding here

(Original post by Freerider101)
    By the way will anyone be able to get a question paper? Mr M said that no one is sitting C3 at his centre so unless someone sends him a copy of the questions he can't do solutions.
    It's of paramount importance that someone gets their little mittens on a C3 paper :eek:
    I need the solutions!!! :eek:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Don't panic - someone will have one. I will keep 30 mins free tomorrow evening to sort out the answers when a paper eventually appears.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr M)
    Don't panic - someone will have one. I will keep 30 mins free tomorrow evening to sort out the answers when a paper eventually appears.
    Aww thank you Mr M :') You're making TSR better, one equation at a time :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rational Paradox)
    i can only hope we get a decent paper, i'm probably gonna end up being exhausted by the time i get to FP1 lol - im just curious how they somehow thought putting two similar exams on at the same time was a good idea :rolleyes:
    Agreed. Death would be too kind too OCR.

I reckon I could do pretty well or really **** in FP1 :mad:

TBH C3 is where it is at.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikita_atikin)
    It's of paramount importance that someone gets their little mittens on a C3 paper :eek:
    I need the solutions!!! :eek:
    Well I've never asked for the school for a copy of the exam paper, but I could try I guess (not sure what they would think). And also I have FP1 straight afterwards though I can't guarantee anything.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not looking forward at all to the last question tommorows paper. They have all been so hard, so I'm praying I can just fluke my way to the right answer!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freerider101)
    Well I've never asked for the school for a copy of the exam paper, but I could try I guess (not sure what they would think). And also I have FP1 straight afterwards though I can't guarantee anything.
    Oh no lol I didn't mean you as in just you ... Just thought that because you put the idea out that we need a C3 paper for Mr M, if we put it in the opening post then someone with the paper might be likely to see it and send it to Mr M.
    Don't try and get one if you can't I know that sometimes schools might not like it because they use these papers as mocks. Also, good luck for FP1... I remember the good old FP1 days! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by turn and fall)
    Agreed. Death would be too kind too OCR.

I reckon I could do pretty well or really **** in FP1 :mad:

TBH C3 is where it is at.
    Same, but this is a retake, so i don't have as much pressure as i do for C3 - all i got to remember to do is take it slowly and think the problem through, then it should (hopefully) be ok - or OCR decide to be nice and actually give out a reasonable paper, but by the looks of the last ones that looks unlikely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikita_atikin)
    Hey, because you're the OP, can we possibly put the quote below in your opening post? (Or something asking someone to send a C3 paper to Mr M? And possibly a link to Mr M's profile in case someone with the paper doesn't know where to find him? And could you do it in big bold red letters or something? Sorry, I know I'm being demanding here
    Done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElMoro)
    Done
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone!

I'm resitting this tomorrow - in the same session as FP1!

It's going to be a long 3 hours...

ReputationRep:
    Feeling so bad about this exam I'm really good at the maths in the lessons I just can't do it in the exams. Even revision is making me stressed, not good.

ReputationRep:
    God, I really hate graph sketching and transformation of curves. They're always in reverse

ReputationRep:
    I hate C3 so much. So many fiddly little things I always **** up

ReputationRep:
    Game on *****ezzzz
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Well...I thought that was the hardest C3 paper I've ever seen D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04ghicks)
    Well...I thought that was the hardest C3 paper I've ever seen D:
    Definitely! Half of the questions weren't even in the normal C3 paper style. Goodbye Uni!
    Having said that everyone I've spoken to found it horrible.

ReputationRep:
    Haha lol C3 fail

(Original post by fortunecookie)
    Definitely! Half of the questions weren't even in the normal C3 paper style. Goodbye Uni!
    Having said that everyone I've spoken to found it horrible.
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    That was the hardest core 3 paper I've ever seen and the hardest exam I've had to sit . I reckon I've got about 3/13 marks from question 9 xD **** knows how bad I've done on the rest of the paper. Hello resit in June

ReputationRep:
    That was nasty. No issues up until around question eight, but wow. I looked around and one girl was in tears, and several guys were just sitting there, apparently having given up.

One bit of good news though - in June 2010, you needed 50/72 for an A, which is around 70%, so hopefully this will be similar or lower.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.