ReputationRep:
    xcv nskvshvjkfhsdkfhkfhksjdhfkjsdhfj sdh

tooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooot any is good :sogood::sogood:

get number 2 or 3 and flaunt it for me

ReputationRep:
    the last one by far! ( for me)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I like 1 and 2 best. but maybe thats me going for the sluttier one rather than a trendy one.

ReputationRep:
    TBH, none of them have a "wow" factor

For me if my gf were to wear such things, then its not really about the visualization but the quality of the material, it must be luxurious to the touch but shouldn't draw away from her beauty.

But if it has to be either of the 4 then it would be either 2 or 3. Preferably in black.

ReputationRep:
    Meh I find just plain underwear even more sexy - am I weird? I just don't get why the bra covers the whole body or whatever in apparently 'sexy' lingerie... Anyway the 1st one seems best without that random bit covering the belly button - what the hell is that? Second one covers too much skin, third isn't a great colour and I don't like the little skirt thing and the fourth sees the return of the strange belly button thing again

And do you have the body for these?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FkatF)
    Thanks noo when you have spent that much money you keep them on during! at least the stockings part!
    Then IMO it's a waste of money... Naked is sexier than having all that on IMO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak9779)
    Meh I find just plain underwear even more sexy - am I weird? I just don't get why the bra covers the whole body or whatever in apparently 'sexy' lingerie... Anyway the 1st one seems best without that random bit covering the belly button - what the hell is that? Second one covers too much skin, third isn't a great colour and I don't like the little skirt thing and the fourth sees the return of the strange belly button thing again

And do you have the body for these?
    My ex didn't really 'get' lingerie actually, sometimes he would appreciate it but he usually preferred basques (that's the kind of lingerie in pic 2 - looks like you need some help with your lingerie vocab! ) but usually he just wanted me to be naked. My expensive lingerie was all wasted on him!! But I think most men really like it, its fun and playful and I think it just looks sexier than being completely naked. All degrees of undressed and semi-dressed sex are just as hot as being naked IMO.

and yeah I dont really want to comment on my body on this board (and definitely NOT posting pics haha) but I'm very happy with it & I wouldnt be buying anything that didn't make me look amazing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FkatF)
    My ex didn't really 'get' lingerie actually, sometimes he would appreciate it but he usually preferred basques (that's the kind of lingerie in pic 2 - looks like you need some help with your lingerie vocab! ) but usually he just wanted me to be naked. My expensive lingerie was all wasted on him!! But I think most men really like it, its fun and playful and I think it just looks sexier than being completely naked. All degrees of undressed and semi-dressed sex are just as hot as being naked IMO.

and yeah I dont really want to comment on my body on this board (and definitely NOT posting pics haha) but I'm very happy with it & I wouldnt be buying anything that didn't make me look amazing...
    Make a poll on lingerie vs naked. It may surprise you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FkatF)

3 or 4. 4 got the most wow factor. But I would get a corset with stockings and suspender belt instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    I didn't read the OP Ijust saw the pics.

fapfapfapfapfapfap :sogood::sogood:
    :awesome:

Please rate some other members before rating this member again.
    :sad:

I like the purple one, personally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KJ_the_crazy_chick)
    3 or 4. 4 got the most wow factor. But I would get a corset with stockings and suspender belt instead.
    I have several corsets. I have the AP Gwendoline corset in pink which is the only one from a lingerie shop, the rest are more burlesque/vintage - from What Katie Did etc. And tbh I wear them more as costumes than lingerie!

Do men like corsets? I always thought they are a bit much for everyday sex, unless you are doing BDSM or something haha

ReputationRep:
    Meh seen better

ReputationRep:
    The second set is really nice but just seems a bit too slutty in red, if there's a choice of colours for it then black would work better (can I also ask where you found these?)
    If there's no colour choice, the third set is the nicest in the colours shown

ReputationRep:
    2 in black

and hope it works out for your "special occasion" :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaz_Hack_Rabbit)
    The second set is really nice but just seems a bit too slutty in red, if there's a choice of colours for it then black would work better (can I also ask where you found these?)
    If there's no colour choice, the third set is the nicest in the colours shown
    They're all from Agent Provocateur.

ReputationRep:
    Last one. Easy.

ReputationRep:
    3 one. Though judging by yer photato, you'd look shexy in any of them.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.