xPixie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You can try Beauty Base, everything is legit & it's cheaper than most department stores.
LostInLaw
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Cybele)
I bought myself Coco Mademoiselle 100mls EDP for £22!:bigsmile:
:eek: Where from?!
Cybele
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by LostInLaw)
:eek: Where from?!
It wasn't actually in a 'sale' but from this website http://www.qualityforless2010.co.uk/...4_2270197.aspx

At first I thought it was too good to be true :shifty: but I took a gamble and it payed off, it arrived within 3 days. Woop.
silent ninja
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Get some of this stuff, the ultimate girl puller

(and it's real by the way, go check out basenotes)

oh and... LOL
silent ninja
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
As far as sales go, Cheapsmells.com is usually cheaper than most sale offerings anyway. I just bought YSL La Nuit de L'Homme and Dsquared2 He Wood Rocky Mountain (awesome looking bottle)
cowsforsale
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Bookmarked cheapsmells. Thanks guys.
carlosj
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I buy mine from Next, I never would have thought of it but I got it as a gift once and it got so many complements so now I go there and get new ones for most seasons.
Its cheap, Under £10 for a bottle so if you really don't like it no worries but they normally have 5-8 different ones so try one and your bound to find one you like.

I would never buy online just because aftershave smells completely different depending who you are
silent ninja
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by carlosj)
I would never buy online just because aftershave smells completely different depending who you are
Sample then buy. That's what I do. What's the point in spending £35 in Boots when the same fragrance is £10 cheaper online-- that can equate to double the volume. Obviously not great if you're not patient but I dont mind waiting up to a week.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.04%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.89%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.58%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
37.91%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.57%

Watched Threads