Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You can try Beauty Base, everything is legit & it's cheaper than most department stores.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cybele)
    I bought myself Coco Mademoiselle 100mls EDP for £22!:bigsmile:
    :eek: Where from?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostInLaw)
    :eek: Where from?!
    It wasn't actually in a 'sale' but from this website http://www.qualityforless2010.co.uk/...4_2270197.aspx

At first I thought it was too good to be true :shifty: but I took a gamble and it payed off, it arrived within 3 days. Woop.

ReputationRep:
    Get some of this stuff, the ultimate girl puller

(and it's real by the way, go check out basenotes)

oh and... LOL

ReputationRep:
    As far as sales go, Cheapsmells.com is usually cheaper than most sale offerings anyway. I just bought YSL La Nuit de L'Homme and Dsquared2 He Wood Rocky Mountain (awesome looking bottle)

ReputationRep:
    Bookmarked cheapsmells. Thanks guys.

ReputationRep:
    I buy mine from Next, I never would have thought of it but I got it as a gift once and it got so many complements so now I go there and get new ones for most seasons.
    Its cheap, Under £10 for a bottle so if you really don't like it no worries but they normally have 5-8 different ones so try one and your bound to find one you like.

I would never buy online just because aftershave smells completely different depending who you are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carlosj)
    I would never buy online just because aftershave smells completely different depending who you are
    Sample then buy. That's what I do. What's the point in spending £35 in Boots when the same fragrance is £10 cheaper online-- that can equate to double the volume. Obviously not great if you're not patient but I dont mind waiting up to a week.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 4, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.