Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: do you check out guys at the swimming pool? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I don't go swimming, but if I did I'd be far far too self concious of myself in a swimsuit to even consider looking at a guy - or even risk attracting any eye contact with a male whilst in swimwear lol.
    I get this impression with most girls i see at the pool...i go swimming a fair amount and when i go i always check out the ladies ( not in a pervy way (only in my head)) and if anyone makes eye contact with me they look away very very fast and look embarassed...sucky cos i saw one girl who was so gorgeous but meh

ReputationRep:
    I go swimming, it's the easiest exercise tbh. I need to get new swim shorts though, I've been wearing the same ones as I did when I was about year 9, now I'm at uni. It's become shorter though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    I'm too busy worrying that the lifeguards all think I swim like a retard to worry about what people bloody look like!
    haha I'm a lifeguard myself and this is one of the things we love to talk about

no offence intended lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xulander)
    haha I'm a lifeguard myself and this is one of the things we love to talk about

no offence intended lol
    You just confirmed my fears and proved my mum wrong when she said you guys don't notice or care XD

ReputationRep:
    I'm too busy worrying that the lifeguards all think I swim like a retard to worry about what people bloody look like!
    are you a bad swimmer?

more replies are welcome

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I can totally relate to that. Worst thing is, I don't even wear my glasses in the water (obviously), so everything I see around me is blurry, so I think the guards are watching me all the time. I don't think I'm a bad swimmer anyway, but yeah... I'm way too paranoid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robotwars)
    are you a bad swimmer?

more replies are welcome
    Yes! :p:
    I can swim and stuff, I'm just not very...elegant about it XD and my technique is a bit rubbish XD

(Original post by [Shadowplay])
    Haha, I can totally relate to that. Worst thing is, I don't even wear my glasses in the water (obviously), so everything I see around me is blurry, so I think the guards are watching me all the time. I don't think I'm a bad swimmer anyway, but yeah... I'm way too paranoid.
    Same, I've seen someone go in with their glasses before but my eyes are so annoying I have to wear goggles when I swim and they just don't mix with glasses!
    So even if they're looking in your general direction it looks like they're watching you struggle and sniggering!

ReputationRep:
    Not that I go swimming very often.

ReputationRep:
    BUM abs face arms
    that order but the last two can interchange

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luuucyx)
    BUM abs face arms
    that order but the last two can interchange
    why the bum first?

ReputationRep:
    Barely, im too self-conscious to even look at some guys in the pool. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    LOL
    Lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't think I stare at their scrotal regions lol. The usual things I guess, except that obviously everyone is more exposed at the swimming pool. So face, chest, abs, arms, etc.
    Agreed

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah!!!! & what I find really hard is if there are al LOT of HOT guys at a swimming pool! Can b really REALLY distracting!! I look at their faces 1st.....& then the chest!!! It's ALL about the chest!!! I prefer hairless chested guys if I'm totally honest!!! That's when the face goes red & the heart starts pumping hard lol! Gotta love the butterflies!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robotwars)
    why the bum first?
    First thing people Notice about me, also let's be fair nice bums show a nice body haha

ReputationRep:
    The lifeguards are the first thing I look at

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.