Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what hair colour do you prefer guys? Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: what hair colour do you prefer?
    Brown
    38.54%
    Black
    15.63%
    Red
    17.71%
    Blond
    25.00%
    dyed
    3.13%

ReputationRep:
    Really fit redheads are PROPER stunning! <3

ReputationRep:
    Either dyed red :coma: or a darker hair colour like brown.

ReputationRep:
    I also like the dyed reddish colour that is quite popular at the moment. I'm generally most attracted to black haired girls though, however a blonde often comes out of nowhere and grabs my attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpediemxx)
    Always been a fan of blonde, but never gone out with a blonde! Dont care as long as its long and feminine, dont do short hair
    Don't worry, short hair doesn't do you.

ReputationRep:
    I used to have brown hair with blonde highlights because I thought that was what would attract boys' attention. I got NO attention from boys whatsoever. I dyed my hair quite bright red, and it suits me much better, and I have had soo much more attention from boys since. I think this proves that it is what suits the person, not like all brunettes are attractive and that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wtfCharlie)
    Don't worry, short hair doesn't do you.
    The question was my personal preference, no need to be rude to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by placebo24)
    Really fit redheads are PROPER stunning! <3
    I'm a redhead :yep:

ReputationRep:
    dark brown/black

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alt__x)
    I used to have brown hair with blonde highlights because I thought that was what would attract boys' attention. I got NO attention from boys whatsoever. I dyed my hair quite bright red, and it suits me much better, and I have had soo much more attention from boys since. I think this proves that it is what suits the person, not like all brunettes are attractive and that.
    It's kind of like peacocking - the more you stand out initially, the more continued attention you get :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i really like when a girl has red hair, as in proper bright red not ginger. it's hard to pull off right though, not every girl can do it, and if your not one of them it looks a bit ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wtfCharlie)
    It's kind of like peacocking - the more you stand out initially, the more continued attention you get :confused:
    Seems to be the case. My friends say its because my hair now makes me seem like a more fun person, but I think it's because it stands out, making them notice me.

ReputationRep:
    Brown.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really bothered either way about hair colour. I'm more interested in their face and body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeographyEllie)
    I'm a redhead :yep:
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Liking the results for 'brown' :awesome:. I'm a happy brunette. (never dyed it)

But of course, they are all nice colours.

ReputationRep:
    I have a thing for redheads.
    Brunettes too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by placebo24)
    :jumphug:

Haha! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It depends on what suits them really.
    I personally generally like dark colours like brown or black on guys.

ReputationRep:
    What's the dyed hair option? Most people have dyed hair, especially brown/black because it makes it more shiny and healthy looking.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.