Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

my crush has a huge nose Watch

ReputationRep:
    PICS?

ReputationRep:
    That's harsh... http://world-of-emoticons.com/images...oshop/sigh.gif

ReputationRep:
    Don't go out with him, if you're thinking this now then there's no point. Yes, it's shallow, but if it bothers you the best thing for him is to find someone who wouldn't care about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by super.teve)
    I HAVE A BIG NOSE
    I've been called names, jokingly, all my life because of it.

Think how he feels about it :/

Everyone has imperfections.
    i agree!

u no a guy i luv'd so much once, had a large nose, but i didnt even care or see it till i found out that he didnt feel the same way as me :c

ReputationRep:
    If you like him, the size of his nose shouldn't bother you.

Also, what do you mean if he was a girl you'd suggest he got a nose job? That's a bit off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lately I've developed a sort of a distance crush on a friend. We met and lived together while on an exchange a few years back, got along wonderfully, and stayed in touch. I never thought of him as more than just a really good friend until recently when we got into some more personal conversations I found myself extremely attracted to him intellectually and emotionally. Well this is the thing. I'll be going to visit him in a few months and am wondering if it's fair to start anything (if there's a moment) because (and this sounds horrible) I see constant teasing on my family's side on account of his huge nose. He's really sweet, intelligent, well educated, has a good job, is quite good looking (a bit on the thin side though), but my god, he has too large of a nose even for a Jew (and yes, he's Jewish). I just know that my family and friends would really fixate on that and always see him as only the guy with the big nose. If he were a girl friend of mine I'd suggest to her to get a nose job, but I don't think that would be fair to say to a guy. I know I sound horrible, and I admit I'm not perfect, but if his nose were smaller he would be. :/
    You know what they say about a guy with a big nose...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lately I've developed a sort of a distance crush on a friend. We met and lived together while on an exchange a few years back, got along wonderfully, and stayed in touch. I never thought of him as more than just a really good friend until recently when we got into some more personal conversations I found myself extremely attracted to him intellectually and emotionally. Well this is the thing. I'll be going to visit him in a few months and am wondering if it's fair to start anything (if there's a moment) because (and this sounds horrible) I see constant teasing on my family's side on account of his huge nose. He's really sweet, intelligent, well educated, has a good job, is quite good looking (a bit on the thin side though), but my god, he has too large of a nose even for a Jew (and yes, he's Jewish). I just know that my family and friends would really fixate on that and always see him as only the guy with the big nose. If he were a girl friend of mine I'd suggest to her to get a nose job, but I don't think that would be fair to say to a guy. I know I sound horrible, and I admit I'm not perfect, but if his nose were smaller he would be. :/
    You don't deserve him. You don't deserve anyone for that comment.

I had a crush, and I went for her.

The girl had a "jew nose".

Some people may call her fat.

Some people may call her ugly, some did.

Did I give two ****s? No. I thought she was amazing and didn't give a damn what other people thought.

You don't deserve this guy.

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    This just reaffirms to me that I'll never be attractive to anyone. Thank goodness I'm spending £8,000 on getting a nose job soon; and I'm a guy!

I'm a girl and I have a big nose. I was called names by some when I was young but because of that i'm a quiet type of girl who doesn't seek attention. I later got a bf who loved me despite my looks and he didn't say anything about my nose. I loved him and still do even if we're not together anymore

ReputationRep:
    If he were your girl friend you would really tell him to get a nose job?... Damn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    ahahahahha!! ahhh it's good to be back on tsr.. :')
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Does he like money?

ReputationRep:
    Don't get together. It's clear that when you have your first disagreement or argument as a couple, you won't be able to help bringing his nose into it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemons)
    Hahahaha. My boyfriend has a massive nose and I tease him about it more than anyone else. Who cares if he has a big nose if the rest of him is perfect, don't be so shallow.
    Why is his big nose not an aspect of his 'perfection'? You are shallow, if anything.

ReputationRep:
    um... so?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkjolt)
    You know what they say about guys with big noses...
    They use more tissues?

ReputationRep:
    You sound ridiculous for wanting to give up a lovely guy because of his nose size. I wouldn't want to go out with a person that concentrated soley on my imperfections. That is horrible. Don't go out with him and leave him for a girl that would truly appreciate all of him.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 2, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.