Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do you like this jacket? watch

ReputationRep:
    no, i don't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lamps08)
    Yeh it is. Was out the other day and didn't feel the chill at all
    Well that's good, fulfills it's main purpose as a coat . Fashion-wise I think it will look really good on a guy that's big, as in not incredibly skinny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lifeshard)
    Well that's good, fulfills it's main purpose as a coat . Fashion-wise I think it will look really good on a guy that's big, as in not incredibly skinny.
    This. But my general feeling, I don't see why it's worth £67.50. What's so special about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roo Bix)
    This. But my general feeling, I don't see why it's worth £67.50. What's so special about it?
    It's £59 from £79. I don't see too many decent jackets around tbh. It's just a solid looking/feeling jacket really. Nothing special a such, but definately an above average jacket for that price range. Guess it depends where you shop really, because Debenhams is kind of the highest price range I currently buy at.
    I bought a jacket from H&M recently and its no where near as well made and doesn't fit as well either. I think Debenhams quality is very good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    no, i don't
    Cool brah, I'll take it back in the morning. What jacket should I get instead?

ReputationRep:
    Cool brah, I'll take it back in the morning. What jacket should I get instead?
    I dunno what your taste is, I like stuff like this

and this

and this

and this

Diesel, Burberry, All Saints and Paul Smith respectively

I dunno what your tastes are, its just that the one you posted isn't really to mine

ReputationRep:
    well it's... black

Seems like a cosy material though, from what I see

ReputationRep:
    It looks... very boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katq)
    well it's... black

Seems like a cosy material though, from what I see
    They didn't do it in white, sorry

ReputationRep:
    that's kind of thing villains from 80's action movies would wear . Anyway, my opinion = It's alright

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    I dunno what your taste is, I like stuff like this

and this

and this

and this

Diesel, Burberry, All Saints and Paul Smith respectively

I dunno what your tastes are, its just that the one you posted isn't really to mine

lol @ the Paul smith jacket. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

ReputationRep:
    It's simple and nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    no, i don't
    Hey check out this jacket from Allsaints. It's almost identical to mine yet double the price: http://www.allsaints.com/men/outerwe...nk/mus233-2118

ReputationRep:
    They didn't do it in white, sorry
    Haha, I didn't mean it like that I do prefer black jackets, its just the picture was so dark.

ReputationRep:
    lol @ the Paul smith jacket. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
    You asked whether he liked your jacket

he said no and gave a list of jackets he did like

you laughed at his suggestions

ReputationRep:
    thinking of getting this ;

http://www.riverisland.com/online/me...jacket--247315

ReputationRep:
    Hey check out this jacket from Allsaints. It's almost identical to mine yet double the price: http://www.allsaints.com/men/outerwe...nk/mus233-2118
    yeah I don't like everything they do obviously, that would be ridiculous, I generally don't buy Nylon jackets lol and anyway that Paul Smith Jacket you probably couldn't pull off but its a very smart overcoat, it wouldn't really suit a scruffy teenager

ReputationRep:
    It's a bit....boring.

ReputationRep:
    You better ask 'a_t' if you'll be able to pull it off or not first. HAHHAHAAH

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.