Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Don't you just hate it when... Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJay91)
    :awesome: Thanks for rep!
    Who the hell are the teens with ultimate baddass complex in your pic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    Who the hell are the teens with ultimate baddass complex in your pic?
    Misfits :eek:. They had to be badass in this scene, otherwise they're fine.

ReputationRep:
    Misfits :eek:. They had to be badass in this scene, otherwise they're fine.
    No one can be fine with such ultimate badass complex, say that to them if you ever meet them.

ReputationRep:
    No one can be fine with such ultimate badass complex, say that to them if you ever meet them.
    It was the part of the plot. They're actors, they are acting, you know. No wonder you have negative reputation.

ReputationRep:
    how do u know whos given u a rep?...im so confused

ReputationRep:
    What's rep?

ReputationRep:
    It was the part of the plot. They're actors, they are acting, you know. No wonder you have negative reputation.
    No wonder, what? That I have my own ideas, different to the ortodoxy club that can be TSR? I won't give up my ideas to fit. Never. You can do it. I'm an individual and I accept it. Hide yourself if that's your desire.
    Besides, the ultimate badass complex is nothing to do with the plot. In fact, the plot had to with the ultimate badass complex aka superiority complex. It's a social phenomena well fit in the "positive" wave capitalism social side has bring along with it. I would go further but I doubt a person like you can bear the pressure at that height so I leave here.
    Have a good day

ReputationRep:
    No wonder, what? That I have my own ideas, different to the ortodoxy club that can be TSR? I won't give up my ideas to fit. Never. You can do it. I'm an individual and I accept it. Hide yourself if that's your desire.
    Besides, the ultimate badass complex is nothing to do with the plot. In fact, the plot had to with the ultimate badass complex aka superiority complex. It's a social phenomena well fit in the "positive" wave capitalism social side has bring along with it. I would go further but I doubt a person like you can bear the pressure at that height so I leave here.
    Have a good day
    Wow, I think that you're taking things too seriously. I didn't mean to make you angry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CalculusMan)
    Do you have social problems?

No, I just was bored at the time so thought i'd start one on my sig :p: That was before I started uni though, so had waaay too much time on my hands.

ReputationRep:
    Never noticed that before,actually.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.