Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Miley Cyrus caught with another girl! Yet another scandal for her! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Meh, she's only doing what many other modern teens do these days :dontknow:. Shame that she's always being called out for it because of her celeb status.
    I think the reason she's being called out on it, even though other teenagers her age probably act the same way, is because she is looked up to by, and considered a role model for girls who are much younger than her.

Miley Cyrus' general fan base is likely to be those who watch the disney channel - probably people around age 12 and younger. Maybe it wouldn't be so good if they started attempting to emulate her behaviour. Kids are impressionable.

ReputationRep:
    What a disappointment. Was expecting to come on her to see her lesing up with someone.

ReputationRep:
    She's getting hotter, this is like Emma Watson all over again.

ReputationRep:
    seems perfectly normal teenage experiences..hell i'm 19 and i've done about all the things she has

ReputationRep:
    I'd still tap that.

ReputationRep:
    Who gives a flying ****.

ReputationRep:
    This is ridiculous. I feel sorry for her, she's not doing anything wrong.

In reality, she's sat on a sofa. There shouldn't be a story made out of this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Intensity)
    Wasn't her.
    CURSE YOU INTERNET! HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME!! :mob:

ReputationRep:
    I don't like her outfit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linweth)
    Who would want to les up with her?
    Me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alpha_Male)
    Yeah but it's not good for a celeb's imagine to be seen smoking a cigarette. They need to be an example and role model to people.
    She doesn't need to be a role model to anyone.

Actually, the only advice that needs to be given is that you need to stop stalking her and get a life because you made another thread on Miley Cyrus several weeks ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DorianGrayism)
    She doesn't need to be a role model to anyone.

Actually, the only advice that needs to be given is that you need to stop stalking her and get a life because you made another thread on Miley Cyrus several weeks ago.
    And you need to stop stalking ME if you can remember every thread I've posted as far back as 3 weeks ago!

There would be no need for me to post threads like this if Miley simply behaved herself and acted responsibly instead of doing all this bad stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Oh guyssss she is 18 she is just having fun becoming officially an adult. However it will be really annoying to keep seeing her on every gossip mag and news coming in and out of rehab! Or even Prison!

ReputationRep:
    The photo's not very shocking, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Where's the scandal?

ReputationRep:
    Clearly done to shed her Hannah Montana image.

ReputationRep:
    That is not girl on girl action. Half my friends have raunchier profile pics on facebook than that.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't she like 18 now? So basically she can do whatever the **** she likes.

(Original post by Liam 09)
    Why the **** does she let people take pictures like this. Stupid girl tbh..
    Yes I imagine the photographer came up to her and politely asked her if she wouldn't mind before he took the picture. They all do. :rolleyes:

(Original post by Alpha_Male)
    She should be ashamed of herself.
    Case you haven't noticed, this is the 21st century, people are allowed to be gay. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Urhg get on with your life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieBee_90)
    Yes I imagine the photographer came up to her and politely asked her if she wouldn't mind before he took the picture. They all do. :rolleyes:
    Ah c'mon look where she is and the look on her face. Shes not exactly looking worried or trying to stop him. + they are on a sofa, probably at somebodies house..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.