Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My mum keeps calling me a slut! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madders94)
    So she (I assume you're a girl OP) shouldn't have sex with her boyfriend because her mum is a freak? :confused:
    As long as you live under someone elses roof, then you must compromise with their rules and regulations.

The more liberal you become the more do concepts of common courtesy and decency and respect seem to escape. There's an ever prevalent correlation with incredibly selfish and overtly 'liberal' people I notice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fist of the south star)
    As long as you live under someone elses roof, then you must compromise with their rules and regulations.

The more liberal you become the more do concepts of common courtesy and decency and respect seem to escape. There's an ever prevalent correlation with incredibly selfish and overtly 'liberal' people I notice.
    And the key word there is "compromise". The mum doesnt seem to be aiming towards a compromise, more an outright ban on the OP having a boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    The overwhelming feeling on here will be in your favour. I, however, agree with your mother - she is completely justified.

ReputationRep:
    Your mother is only saying that cause she cares for you. And i agree.. you shouldnt be sleeping with any of your boyfriends no matter how long you have been with them in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Gosh, I haven't heard 'strumpet' in a while. Seriously though, she sounds mad, try not to take it to heart as you aren't whatever she is trying to make you out to be.

ReputationRep:
    Move out?

Can't say I blame her, really.

I wouldn't want a vulgar child either.

ReputationRep:
    Your mum sounds really degrading and nasty

ReputationRep:
    You can tell which ones are the Muslim posters

ReputationRep:
    You mum is jealous and repressed. Her husband needs to take her on a long relaxing weekend away in Amsterdam or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    Wow she sounds childish beyond belief. What is wrong with her? Sounds like she needs to get laid herself.
    I can make her happy. Someone like her must be quite experienced.

ReputationRep:
    I think your mum is acting weird !

She needs to relax or maybe you need to understand her better and try finding out her point of view.

ReputationRep:
    Punch the ***** in the c**t.

ReputationRep:
    Is your mother Mary Whitehouse? :lolwut:

I really don't know what to suggest. Except move out.

ReputationRep:
    you asian?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fist of the south star)

So if you live under British roof, you should change your rules and compromises to the ones there. Are you doing so? No. Your logic fails.

(Original post by aws)
    you asian?
    Nope - white British with no religious background. Unless you count my mother's radical prudence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    My mum once called me corrosive, and said no one, not even my dead grandmother, liked me.. :emo:
    Stick this in your profile

http://0.tqn.com/d/chemistry/1/0/C/d/corrosive.jpg

ReputationRep:
    i thought my mum would do this
    and when i told her id slept with my user of an ex-boyfriend she said "oh well, i was younger than you, i was 16 and a quarter and you were 16 and a half" and laughed
    it was creepy as ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madders94)
    You can tell which ones are the Muslim posters
    Yeh, cos Muslims use the word `strumpet'.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Nope - white British with no religious background. Unless you count my mother's radical prudence.
    you ****ing an asian?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 2, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.