The Student Room Group

My mum keeps calling me a slut!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by madders94
So she (I assume you're a girl OP) shouldn't have sex with her boyfriend because her mum is a freak? :confused:

As long as you live under someone elses roof, then you must compromise with their rules and regulations.

The more liberal you become the more do concepts of common courtesy and decency and respect seem to escape. There's an ever prevalent correlation with incredibly selfish and overtly 'liberal' people I notice.
Original post by fist of the south star
As long as you live under someone elses roof, then you must compromise with their rules and regulations.

The more liberal you become the more do concepts of common courtesy and decency and respect seem to escape. There's an ever prevalent correlation with incredibly selfish and overtly 'liberal' people I notice.

And the key word there is "compromise". The mum doesnt seem to be aiming towards a compromise, more an outright ban on the OP having a boyfriend.
Reply 22
The overwhelming feeling on here will be in your favour. I, however, agree with your mother - she is completely justified.
Your mother is only saying that cause she cares for you. And i agree.. you shouldnt be sleeping with any of your boyfriends no matter how long you have been with them in my opinion.
Gosh, I haven't heard 'strumpet' in a while. Seriously though, she sounds mad, try not to take it to heart as you aren't whatever she is trying to make you out to be.
Move out?

Can't say I blame her, really.

I wouldn't want a vulgar child either.
Reply 26
Your mum sounds really degrading and nasty :frown:
You can tell which ones are the Muslim posters :biggrin:
You mum is jealous and repressed. Her husband needs to take her on a long relaxing weekend away in Amsterdam or something
Original post by Davezk
Wow she sounds childish beyond belief. What is wrong with her? Sounds like she needs to get laid herself.

I can make her happy. Someone like her must be quite experienced.:colondollar:
Reply 30
I think your mum is acting weird !

She needs to relax or maybe you need to understand her better and try finding out her point of view.
Punch the bitch in the c**t.
Is your mother Mary Whitehouse? :lolwut:

I really don't know what to suggest. Except move out.
Reply 33
you asian?
Original post by fist of the south star

So if you live under British roof, you should change your rules and compromises to the ones there. Are you doing so? No. Your logic fails.
Reply 35
Original post by aws
you asian?

Nope - white British with no religious background. Unless you count my mother's radical prudence.
Reply 36
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
My mum once called me corrosive, and said no one, not even my dead grandmother, liked me.. :emo:

Stick this in your profile

Reply 37
i thought my mum would do this
and when i told her id slept with my user of an ex-boyfriend she said "oh well, i was younger than you, i was 16 and a quarter and you were 16 and a half" and laughed
it was creepy as ****.
Original post by madders94
You can tell which ones are the Muslim posters :biggrin:

Yeh, cos Muslims use the word `strumpet'.
:rolleyes:
Reply 39
Original post by Anonymous
Nope - white British with no religious background. Unless you count my mother's radical prudence.

you ****ing an asian?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending