Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Return it. It looks like a bad Mulberry knock-off.

Also, don't gift it to someone else. Nobody wants to receive a fake as a gift.

ReputationRep:
    That website looks well dodgy. "YesStyle: A NEW-WAY OF STYLE" sounds so Chinglish.

ReputationRep:
    Ok firstly, can you actually not decide things for yourself? :lolwut: When it arrives, if you like it - keep it. If you don't - return it. It's that simple. Jeez.

ReputationRep:
    It's nice, but there are so many copies of that bag about everywhere I wouldn't buy one personally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Smeezington)
    I bought this bag and I loved it at first but I'm not so sure now, it hasn't actually arrived yet. Should I return it when it does?

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/pg-beauty...pid.1023882489
    "When ordering from YesStyle, the customer is considered the importer of the purchased products and will be responsible for any customs tax, import duties...

In addition to customs fees, customers may also incur other charges, such as administration or brokerage fees. These are handling charges"

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/help/sect...l/hsi.735#1544

Just thought you might like to know for when you get a bill for £14 from Fedex UK, as I did last time I imported something from the US. Not bitter.... not bitter at all.. :mad:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.