Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    Ah, right lol. Well see how he feels. Can't hurt to try, and life is made of risks
    Mmm yeah I will do, and very true lol THANKS
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniquaLove)
    Mmm yeah I will do, and very true lol THANKS
    Hope it works out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    Hope it works out
    So do i he just sent another subliminal on msn again lol!

ReputationRep:
    Well of course he's trying to get into your knickers, the question is, does he want anything else?

ReputationRep:
    Unless you are uber fit and all guys in the street want you only then you can assume that you are a challenge for him. Otherwise he is being genuine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lad-lad)
    Unless you are uber fit and all guys in the street want you only then you can assume that you are a challenge for him. Otherwise he is being genuine.
    I think im alright, I attract more white men than black boys though I am black, but I think the only thing that could give him that impression is when we was out at a party we was talking causally and some boy just came up to em and started whispering in my ear though he clearly knew i was talking i told im i was not looking, it happened like 3 times the whole night but i dont know if that would have an effect on the way he is with me

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.