Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which Uggs do you prefer? Watch

ReputationRep:
    £160 for Uggs? Thats ridiculous! You can buy much nicer boots for half that price, but hey its your money....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shygirl92)
    I wish i had £160 to spare
    I wish you bought the second pair.

ReputationRep:
    Second

ReputationRep:
    Don't "treat" yourself to Uggs! They will go off "fashion" soon anyway, and they're not very nice in the first place.

I'd rather invest in a nice trench-coat or a pair of high boots.

ReputationRep:
    w/e but please not that chestnut color

ReputationRep:
    People pay £170 for those UGGS!!!! What the ****! I've got some shoes that cost that much but I would never spend it on those ****ing uggs

These are the only nice ones they do tbh; http://www.uggaustralia.com/ProductD...Rockville%20II

The rest look like ****

ReputationRep:
    2nd pair, but not keen on the colour tbh

ReputationRep:
    2nd because I don't like the zip on the 1st, you should have asked for them for Christmas and saved yourself some money xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veronica111)
    Wanted to treat myself after pay day, so which do you lot all prefer?

http://www.office.co.uk/womens/ugg_a...3827/1?fs=9096

http://www.office.co.uk/womens/ugg_a...0892/1?fs=2996

1 pair of Uggs kills 8 sheep... That's crazy even if you always wear animal based shoes.
    Save money and keep a cheaper pair that don't use real sheep SKIN

ReputationRep:
    2nd ones are much nicer. I just don't like the style of the first pair.

I love uggs. Don't really get why some people have much a problem with them.

ReputationRep:
    Classic short boot .

ReputationRep:
    I would always go with the classics, but I really like these as well
    http://www.uggaustralia.com/ProductD...3&model=Bailey Button

I own 3 pairs, although I don't particularly like them but they are reeeeeally comfortable and perfect for the snowy winter we have pretty much everywhere at the moment...

ReputationRep:
    Don't like either tbh, but the 2nd look better, whats with the zip in the 1st pic?! Plus I'm sure you could find a much better price for a nice pair of uggs rather than spending £170.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katq)
    Don't "treat" yourself to Uggs! They will go off "fashion" soon anyway, and they're not very nice in the first place.

I'd rather invest in a nice trench-coat or a pair of high boots.
    I'm not treating myself these uggs for a fashion statement, my feet get extremely cold during winter and I have no shoes to keep them warm. If I have money I have earnt from working hard, why can't I spend it on something I actually want and need?

(Original post by Loonylottie)
    2nd because I don't like the zip on the 1st, you should have asked for them for Christmas and saved yourself some money xx
    My parents don't have the money to spare on shoes like this, I don't get much at christmas, so I've decided to save up for them, plus I get 10% student discount which means £17 off!!

(Original post by Gemma2010)
    1 pair of Uggs kills 8 sheep... That's crazy even if you always wear animal based shoes.
    Save money and keep a cheaper pair that don't use real sheep SKIN
    The real sheep skin is the difference between the fake uggs and real uggs, the real sheep skin makes the shoes incredibly warm, and I'm sorry but if you eat meat, you have no ground to stand on. Where did you get that statistic anyway, I'm quite interested in how they made the shoes.

ReputationRep:
    UGG AUSTRALIA CLASSIC SHORT BOOT CHESTNUT SUEDE

(sorry for caps, C+p from site)

ReputationRep:
    Second
    I had the same debate with myself when buying my Uggs, went for the classics.
    [Okay. I lie. They're Bearpaws. ]

ReputationRep:
    I like the cardy Uggs better I have a pair in black, they're really easy to maintain (no stains or marks) and are alright in the rain...
    Cheaper too!

ReputationRep:
    AAAAAAAH

don't buy the kitten stompers!

Get something more...individual

Like a nice pair of sensible Clarks pumps

HAHA

ReputationRep:
    The second link. They are classic. I don't like the more adventurous ones.

ReputationRep:
    Neither. Are you out of your mind man?
    Uggs. are. hideous. :cool:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.