The Student Room Group

Celebrities you would like to meet, and why?

Scroll to see replies

Must they be alive, or can we time travel?
I would love to meet Jay Sean, and ask him how and why he parties like its 2012.
Reply 22
Original post by Mr Smurf
Emma Stone. Purely because I think she is good looking :yep:.

Second that :tongue:
Olivia Wilde, Ed Westwick, Cristiano Ronaldo, Megan Fox, Jared Leto, Katy Perry and Andy Caroll.
All for pretty obvious reasons... haha.
Johnny Depp, so I could just sit there and be amazed in his awesomeness :awesome:
Original post by rachelkeira
Olivia Wilde, Ed Westwick, Cristiano Ronaldo, Megan Fox, Jared Leto, Katy Perry and Andy Caroll.
All for pretty obvious reasons... haha.

Ed Westwick!! <3 Im dying without GG :frown:
Original post by JellyyBeanyy
Ed Westwick!! <3 Im dying without GG :frown:

Saaaame! I love Blair and Chuck too much! I wish I was Blair! Lol, I'm too sad for words :smile:
Original post by doloroushazy
Steve Buscemi so I could propose to him... sad life I lead

good choice :love:
Saaaame! I love Blair and Chuck too much! I wish I was Blair! Lol, I'm too sad for words :smile:

Noooo you're not sad at all! Those are my thoughts exactly!! You'd think we would hate Blair for being with Chuck... but I just cant help but scream at the tv whenever they leave eachother!! Aahhhh cant wait till its back! :biggrin:
Reply 29
Original post by TheSownRose
Must they be alive, or can we time travel?

Time travelling is acceptable :biggrin:
Original post by JellyyBeanyy
Noooo you're not sad at all! Those are my thoughts exactly!! You'd think we would hate Blair for being with Chuck... but I just cant help but scream at the tv whenever they leave eachother!! Aahhhh cant wait till its back! :biggrin:

Exactly, I have no idea why we all love them so much, but they're just perfect... I'd never be that happy for a real life couple where the guy was that gorgeous xD
Original post by lulabelle182
Time travelling is acceptable :biggrin:

In that case, I'd like to meet Stuart Adamson - seems like a tragic poet, very interesting man. Would have loved to know him.
Original post by ms throatwobbler-mangrove
good choice :love:

He's so beautiful! silver fox :colonhash:
Exactly, I have no idea why we all love them so much, but they're just perfect... I'd never be that happy for a real life couple where the guy was that gorgeous xD

Hahaha so true! But then again in the real world, I know I wouldnt even know a guy as gorgeous as that!
Reply 34
David Tennant because he's goddamn sexy.
Lisa Jewell because I enjoy her books.
Sigmund Freud, just because.
Barack Obama, to see his face close up.
Reply 35
Ian Curtis just before he died so that I can tell him to make Peter Hook take an oath to never form New Order.
Also Natalie Portman because she's just awesome
Reply 36
Boris Johnson because he is a f***ing legend.
Reply 37
amber heard.
she is fit.
Reply 38
Justin Bieber - so I could bludgeon him to death with a meat tenderizer.
Adrien Brody, Ashton Kutcher, Chace Crawford, Josh Duhamel, Kevin Costner, Ryan Mcpartlin, Zachary Levi, Liev Schreiber and Daniel Shaw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending