Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomSouthwell)
    I hope there is a good social life, I know I'm there to work, but I love to have fun to
    I hope so too! Starting Aero in 2011 too and was just reading another thread of yours where a 3rd year student said the social life sucked. I was really starting to wonder if I had made the right choice?! But thankfully this thread has put my mind at rest! PHEW!

ReputationRep:
    The social life is great. Anybody who said it isn't just hasn't bothered to make the effort.

ReputationRep:
    I was pretty interested in tryign to get a job around Imperial, I was gonna have a look at the student union to see if they had any jobs going. Seems like a good way to earn a bit more cash as well as meet people. But I've heard its hard to get jobs there. Anyone got any advice?

(I'm starting Mech Eng in Oct, so will I literally have no time for a part-time job on top of that)?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.