The Student Room Group

This year has been.

Scroll to see replies

Unstable.
Reply 21
Horrible. I have been rather lonely, have had an accident that kept me locked up in the house for months, and I have been greatly disappointed in many aspects of my life. 2011 can only be better!
A very good year indeed with many exciting twists and turns. I hope 2011 is just as if not more thrilling :smile:
started off good. within 15 days i had lost my hearing completely and wouldn't get it back until march. but then good things happened, like going to my first gigs and starting at the OU, starting sign language course. and now work made it *** again.
Reply 24
Pretty rubbish to be honest :frown:. I'm hoping 2011 is much better
Decent enough. Providing I don't return to hospital any time soon 2011 should start out pretty rad, at the very least.

People bitch too ****ing much.
Crap. Got dumped by somebody I truely loved in Jan. Grandad died in March. Had friends stab me in the back throughout the year. Had a terrible time at uni for the first 2 months.

2011 can't be any worse than 2010 surely. I'm looking forward to it actually.
As **** as 2009 tbh. I was still depressed, I failed my A Levels, I haven't bothered trying for uni, my hair didn't grow long, I still haven't passed my driving test, and I'm still single :emo:. Basically, a lot of failed goals :sigh:.

The main things that did keep me going are music, makeup and TV, as they never seem to let me down :smile:.
Probably the worst of my life so far for various reasons.
Reply 29
a rollercoaster.
A complete rollercoaster. Although the low points have been some of the worst I've ever had to experience, the highs have more than made up for it - best year of my life, without a doubt.
Challenging. In good and bad ways.
It just went so quickly. Mainly good, though the past couple of weeks have been fairly rubbish. I always look forward to the new year.
Reply 33
pretty average, tbh. good and bad! went by super fast too!
i'm hoping for a better 2011 though, but i think i do that every yearrr :biggrin:
Reply 34
Beginning of the year wasn't so great. Split up with my first boyfriend - although that was a good thing, it was still pretty painful. I also stopped seeing a lot of my old friends... The rest of the year I've felt surprisingly lucky: got good exams results, passed my driving test, got into the uni I wanted, finished my first term at uni this year and I met a really nice guy who is now my boyfriend... Hope 2011 is just as good :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Good and bad. heres hoping a much better, brighter, and confident 2011!
Meh.
Reply 37
Better than 2009 which is saying a lot.
Reply 38
Great :smile:
I've got the best group of friends ever, I've had loads of fun and I've done better than ever in academics.
Let's just hope 2011 goes so well :biggrin: I'm confident it will be stressful, but just as enjoyable!
Best year of my life =D SO EPIC.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending