Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Enough for Muslims to Convert? (Youtube Link) Watch

ReputationRep:
    LOL he's a member of EDL , he is deluded.

ReputationRep:
    Well this guy owes me £1 milliion

ReputationRep:
    Ah a rather interesting video you have discovered. Now tell me, could you provide similar evidence that the EDL allows fundamentalist Islamic supporters into their group?

ReputationRep:
    LMAO enough to make me convert?? If anything this BS has made me a stronger Muslim, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Epic coconut is epic.

Owes me a million pounds btw.

ReputationRep:
    lmfaoooooo
    Was that serious?
    ahahah

ReputationRep:
    Were he not advocating such hatred towards one minority group in this country, these EDL followers would have been hurling abuse at him next.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watched it but I imagine if the video was that revolutionary in terms of faith and Islam, it would have been a bit more widely spread by now.

ReputationRep:
    I had to stop at "Anjem Choudry is a good muslim".

Now, I'm no expert on Islam, but I somehow doubt that Anjem Choudry (A man who holds no respect and an instant hatred towards anybody who doesn't hold his extremist views) is a "good muslim".

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wShIy...eature=related

check this video out! then u'll know who the living Nazis are!

ReputationRep:
    Are you telling me that this video where the guy has no evidence of the rubbish coming from his mouth is supposed to make me convert?

SMDH, What is this buffoonery of a video?! This fool owes me and a bunch of other people a £1 million.

And LOL @ Anjem Choudhry being a good Muslim. Anjem Choudhry and this loony are as bad as each other tbh.

ReputationRep:
    He is the only non white member of the EDL. And he's a racist.

Anyone considering becoming a Muslim, or wanting to look into it should learn about it themselves and not listen to this mindless crap.

ReputationRep:
    This guy is just a token; the EDL are blatantly racist but add a Sikh, a black person and a homosexual then they're just a group that are 'against the Islamification of Britain'. If they were well and truly against the Islamification then they might as well start letting Muslims in because if they expressed their written sentiment I'm 100% against terrorism and I'm a Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    EDL attracts far more racists than normal.

His arguments were stupid - and quite frankly makes me pity him. Nobody in the right mind would leave Islam based on a guy that belongs to a discriminatory party who's so full of hate.

ReputationRep:
    the likes of the EDL are like the nazis of WWII..
    Muslims are the persecuted group of England.

EDL should be banned

ReputationRep:
    Uh, not really- this guy is a sikh extremist. On the radio, he explicity stated that he hated Islam as a religion (and therefore its followers) and that his primary motive of joining was because of his family's historical hatred toward muslims, of which I assume most was rooted in territorial rather than theological argument.

secondly, Sigh seems to completely whitewash over the fact that sikh terrorism was and still is rife in many parts of india today- again most of this is rooted toward independence movements and territorial ambitions, but they have moulded into a religious frame. While ofc not as explicit as islamic terrorism, to pretend it dosent exist is ridiculous.

the video however, makes absolutely unfounded claims which completely discredit thousands of years of historical research into Islam, through both time and space. It ignores outside influences that shaped political islam in Muhammad's time- rather it caters to ignorant claims which are met with thunderous roars.

But what this video actually shows is how easy it is for groups of disaffected people to follow like sheep. I suggest that people reading this watch 'the wave' (it is on youtube) and draw parallels between the two. It seems that the human race is still primitive and willing to follow whatever tabloid sensationalism tells them to.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wShIy...eature=related

This video is quite interesting. Notice how there are black men at the beginning with Tommy Robinson. I have no idea what would possess black men to join this group; after all, the EDL are a group of football hooligans, probably the same guys who used to chant like monkeys. Wow.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think I am even going to watch this video neither am I going to comment in a negative way as I do not want to be equal and drop down to a lower level. I just hope and pray that God guides all those who are on the wrong path.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Then why did the EDL leadership back out of having that pastor come to preach because they did not want to alienate black members?
    Media suicide. Are you naive enough to think otherwise?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobo250)
    Well this guy owes me £1 milliion
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    Epic coconut is epic.

Owes me a million pounds btw.
    tbh I think he owes almost all the muslim population a million pounds :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.