Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The year I became a man :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'll remember it was the year that the volcano erupted in Iceland, giving me an extra week in Spain, staying in two hotels which both had very amusing, rowdy families staying in it too. One family I will never forget! :p:

Also the year I got 5A's in my Highers, which allows me to hopefully pursue my future career as a doctor

The year I started voluntary work and started trying to find a job (with not much luck!)

ReputationRep:
    My older brother and one of my best friends both got married (to different people, not to each other), and I went on a really good road trip for 2 weeks with my BF which made a great summer holiday. Also, England are on the brink of retaining the Ashes, and I've stayed up all night on many occasions in order to follow it. That's about it for 2010 really.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.