Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    No tah, my womb is bleeding Can it not be left alone for a few days?
    Doesn't help that I feel horribly unsexy on my period- having a sore back, being bloated as pie and knowing that you're shedding the lining of your uterus does not turn me into a complete sex kitten.

ReputationRep:
    I know a girl who lost her virginity on her period. To a guy she had only just met, but had been in a long term relationship with one of her friends. In a barn, with a party still going on around them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackspur)
    I know a girl who lost her virginity on her period. To a guy she had only just met, but had been in a long term relationship with one of her friends. In a barn, with a party still going on around them.
    Was it your mum?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had sex on my period so far in life, but I don't think its something I personally would never do

No, but he has still made me come with only his hand only on the clit. It works, but its annoying. I guess that week just means more BJs for him, even though he has begged me to "risk it", lol. It was I who refused it

Men who don't care <3

I've done it many times. My boyfriend doesn't mind it, actually he was the one urging me to do it, I used to be worried I'd 'dirty him up' but he doesn't mind, he seems to like it It's really fine as long as you change the sheets after. Aah, I miss him.

ReputationRep:
    it's a bloody nitemare
    had to be done

ReputationRep:
    if u wanna do it, make sure u have a towel below her bum. cos it'll get messy.

but seriously, i think its a beautiful thing if u screw her when she's on her period.

no dumb gal wld allow u do insert your 'johnny' unless she reely loves u.

when u reely love someone, and u spend so much of time with that person, then u have the licence to do almost anything.

you'll be surprised. and so yeah, plz click on the link below. u will not be disappointed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoOAx...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    Fair play to the boys who don't care. Its not personally something I've done in the past but can't say I'd rule it out. Its a bit grim, but tbh I thought guys would be more bothered about it then it seems from this thread.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like to because:

1. I'm never feeling at my sexiest/most sexual at that time of the month.

2. It makes me feel extremely self conscious and therefore limits my enjoyment. Potential mess etc.

ReputationRep:
    I have done it many times. It's just a bit of blood at the end of the day. Orgasms are good for the cramping too. Win-win

ReputationRep:
    Look, it just means a bit more lubricant. It feels better, it makes you feel better (orgasms kill period pains, totally), and all you need to do is make sure you clean up afterwards. Simple.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I used to have a gf who got very horney at that time, so yer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Am I the only girl in the world that feels more horny at that time of the month than usual? Usually I have a pretty normal sex drive, but then it just goes through the roof. Unfortunately, most guys seem to agree with OceanSoul.
    No, you're not alone in that.

I've never tried it, but I totally would. I read somewhere, and it's been backed up in this thread, that sex can help with period pains (and I get awful pains). I wanted to try it with my ex but he wasn't up for it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of it and neither is my permanantly scarred bed

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.