Your bf has a small penis lol!
small_fry
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ma3arf)
LOL, where do you find these pics?!
I have so much coursework to do that the amount of procrastination I am partaking in each day has led to an increased collection of pictures which can be used as responses to H+R threads

I could try giving reasoned and sensible advice but where would be the fun in that?

lt001
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by penniroyaltea)
This question is mostly aimed at guys but I guess there could be a female equivalent.
Would it offend you if your girlfriend made a passing joke about someone having a small penis?
(presuming this is a guy she's never been with and is not seen as being a very attractive man)
A friend made a comment about me having small thumbs, so I said in front of my boyfriend "almost as small as *****'s willy". He started shouting that isn't the kind of thing you make jokes about.
Ok, the joke was crap, but I don't see what's so offensive about it?

It's not my type of joke- it's too personal I wouldn't find it funny.
House of Jonny
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't think so. Maybe he might not like you referring to another guy's penis even as a joke. Personally I wouldnt mind. I would certainly not kick up a stink about it even if I were inwardly upset by it which I wouldnt be.

Chill OP. You shouldn't worry about it. Everyone makes Faux-Pas in Jokes
ma3arf
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by small_fry)
I have so much coursework to do that the amount of procrastination I am partaking in each day has led to an increased collection of pictures which can be used as responses to H+R threads

I could try giving reasoned and sensible advice but where would be the fun in that?

Niiiice. :mmm:
Fandabidoze!
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If it was a girl I didn't know and the guy with the allegedly small penis wasn't there to defend himself, I would stick up for him.

However if it was my girlfriend, I'd presume she was just joking and be fine with it.
Blutarsky
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
That's just banter lol. In my opinion, it makes relationships stronger!
Me and my girlfriend do it all the time. She calls me gay (cos I'm in the Navy, and I like clothes) and I call her a ginger Scottish slut because... Well... She is!
Ebony19
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Something similar happened with me and my boyfriend and to be honest I think it was to do with his low selfesteem he thought that if I judge someone else and take the piss out of penis size it obviously matters to me...and he actually had a smallish penis!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (115)
17.83%
It's just nice to be back! (177)
27.44%
Not great so far... (229)
35.5%
I want to drop out! (124)
19.22%

Watched Threads