The Student Room Group

Would this offend you?

Scroll to see replies

Your bf has a small penis lol!
Reply 21
Original post by ma3arf
LOL, where do you find these pics?! :tongue:

I have so much coursework to do that the amount of procrastination I am partaking in each day has led to an increased collection of pictures which can be used as responses to H+R threads :h:

I could try giving reasoned and sensible advice but where would be the fun in that?

:colondollar:
Reply 22
Original post by penniroyaltea
This question is mostly aimed at guys but I guess there could be a female equivalent.
Would it offend you if your girlfriend made a passing joke about someone having a small penis?
(presuming this is a guy she's never been with and is not seen as being a very attractive man)
A friend made a comment about me having small thumbs, so I said in front of my boyfriend "almost as small as *****'s willy". He started shouting that isn't the kind of thing you make jokes about.
Ok, the joke was crap, but I don't see what's so offensive about it?

It's not my type of joke- it's too personal I wouldn't find it funny.
I don't think so. Maybe he might not like you referring to another guy's penis even as a joke. Personally I wouldnt mind. I would certainly not kick up a stink about it even if I were inwardly upset by it which I wouldnt be.

Chill OP. You shouldn't worry about it. Everyone makes Faux-Pas in Jokes
Reply 24
Original post by small_fry

Original post by small_fry
I have so much coursework to do that the amount of procrastination I am partaking in each day has led to an increased collection of pictures which can be used as responses to H+R threads :h:

I could try giving reasoned and sensible advice but where would be the fun in that?

:colondollar:

Niiiice. :mmm:
If it was a girl I didn't know and the guy with the allegedly small penis wasn't there to defend himself, I would stick up for him.

However if it was my girlfriend, I'd presume she was just joking and be fine with it.
Reply 26
That's just banter lol. In my opinion, it makes relationships stronger!
Me and my girlfriend do it all the time. She calls me gay (cos I'm in the Navy, and I like clothes) and I call her a ginger Scottish slut because... Well... She is!
Reply 27
Something similar happened with me and my boyfriend and to be honest I think it was to do with his low selfesteem he thought that if I judge someone else and take the piss out of penis size it obviously matters to me...and he actually had a smallish penis!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending