Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is this a talent ... Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandys1000)
    Have you actually done it more than once?
    Never had the chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spocckka)
    If it makes you happy diddums
    Hehe. Don't diddum me! That's such a fun word. DIDDUMS.

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever seen crimewatch?

When the mugshots of the criminals come up, I can guess what they're wanted for. The rapists just have that look in their eye..

:sexface: Your move OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Destroyviruses)
    Like there was a dude and he showed me pics of him and his band and I told him they looked like they were from the manchester area. And they were!

That's probably because they were all wearing Manchester City football shirts.

ReputationRep:
    Never had the chance.
    Perhaps you should try some more with random pictures?

ReputationRep:
    Never had the chance.
    So you've tried it once, got a lucky guess and now think that you have an amazing talent?

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh sometimes I can. Different countries to have different facial traits.

ReputationRep:
    If it is it has to be the most worthless talent in existence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    did you even read the OP?

most people can tell where someone's from by their accent :facepalm: what are you trying to say?
    That's what I'm saying. Yes I did read it. I'm saying that I can't tell by what they look like, just their accents. What is your problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkSenrine)
    That's probably because they were all wearing Manchester City football shirts.
    They weren't!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sendaii)
    So you've tried it once, got a lucky guess and now think that you have an amazing talent?

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Next Left)
    Have you ever seen crimewatch?

When the mugshots of the criminals come up, I can guess what they're wanted for. The rapists just have that look in their eye..

:sexface: Your move OP
    Touche. Ugh rapists.

ReputationRep:
    i bet you a million pounds you wouldnt be able to guess where im from, everyone always gets it wrong

ReputationRep:
    I do it lots of the time. Here in Catalonia I can normally tell whether a person speaks more Spanish or more Catalan, even.
    Or, on the train, I always find someone who I know will get off at my stop, and 90% of the times they do get off at my stop.
    Not in Britain, but in Spain I can tell whether someone's a Catalan, a Madrileño, a Galician, a Basque, a Murcian, etc. At least, tell the region (North, West, South, Islands, etc.) they come from. Without hearing them, just seeing them.

I never considered it a talent, though. It's pure observation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    i bet you a million pounds you wouldnt be able to guess where im from, everyone always gets it wrong
    So your not from london? What do you look like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SergioMZ)
    I do it lots of the time. Here in Catalonia I can normally tell whether a person speaks more Spanish or more Catalan, even.
    Or, on the train, I always find someone who I know will get off at my stop, and 90% of the times they do get off at my stop.
    Not in Britain, but in Spain I can tell whether someone's a Catalan, a Madrileño, a Galician, a Basque, a Murcian, etc. At least, tell the region (North, West, South, Islands, etc.) they come from. Without hearing them, just seeing them.

I never considered it a talent, though. It's pure observation.
    Cool.

ReputationRep:
    Cool.
    Wow you just got owned. Thinking that's a talent, rofl I can tell whether you're a troll or not...

and I call troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Instincts_2012)
    Wow you just got owned. Thinking that's a talent, rofl I can tell whether you're a troll or not...

and I call troll.
    Hm?

ReputationRep:
    So your not from london? What do you look like?
    i am from london, its just that people always assume im either nigerian/ghanian :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    i am from london, its just that people always assume im either nigerian/ghanian :nopity:
    Ah, hmm your face would be interesting to look at.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.