Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will The only way is Essex be continuing? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    I am.:awesome: Most of the people I know from Essex watch it and enjoy it. Some of the characters and conversations people have remind me of home. :moon:

Haha same, I'm from Essex too and some of the characters remind me and my sister of people we went to school with. A lot of us used to go to Faces before we went to university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rylit91)
    I find it hard to believe that these people are real people. I thought I'd seen it all living, as I said earlier, in Essex; I've seen some truly ghastly excuses of human beings in my time. This show is truly dreadful, and a blight on society. The fact that it is allowed to air is a travesty and a miscarriage of justice.
    Lighten up, it's great entertainment and reminds me of people I knew from school . I hope it continues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    Lighten up, it's great entertainment and reminds me of people I knew from school . I hope it continues.
    We meet again It also reminds me of people from school, hence my disdain for it. To think I know people similar to the 'characters' on it. *Shudders*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rylit91)
    We meet again It also reminds me of people from school, hence my disdain for it. To think I know people similar to the 'characters' on it. *Shudders*
    Haha, so we do. Yeah, I can't say I thought much of them in school, I was too geeky then anyway. Only my sister could relate to them and fitted in well. It's interesting seeing such people on tv, a laid bare kind of perspective.

ReputationRep:
    hopefully not.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.