Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Men) I had a haircut so how do I achieve this Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just let your hair grow lusturously.

ReputationRep:
    Gel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hash007)
    Haha you're quite similar to me, during autumn, winter and a bit of spring I keep my hair quite long and messy. One guy i know always says I look like Ringo from the beatles
    But in the summer warmer months I get it cut short and have a sort of fauxhawk

What clay have you got? I reccomend Shwarzkopf, I get it at homebargains for £2 lasts ages and great results!
    I quite like my hair when it is long and messy. People nickname me, beatles, justin beiber and Luke Pasquilinio (now that skins is over, not so much). I am not as good looking as those above. The long and messy hair suited me.

I have had a haircut just two days ago because I was nagged. I am quite gutted. It make me look really different. It is like I got a fat Fat head. I am going for fauxhawk and hoping it will look alright. I use to cover my hair with a hat. I am using Byrlcream and I think I got shwarzkopf from tesco, lol.

I am hoping to return to the long and messy hair route. Just want to know how long it will take.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awais590)
    innit

fam u tell him how its done
    bladrens I be tellin that boy. Aint no pakis walking round like no Bieber **** wiv me round yeh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonFahad)
    bladrens I be tellin that boy. Aint no pakis walking round like no Bieber **** wiv me round yeh

doin it. manz on dis ting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awais590)
    doin it. manz on dis ting

I got womanz on my ting. he he he paki made a joke blad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mann18)
    Just let your hair grow lusturously.
    Are you Sikh, cause Mann is a sikh surname?

ReputationRep:
    Are you Sikh, cause Mann is a sikh surname?
    No. Nor is my surname Mann.

ReputationRep:
    What wrong wiv de classic p*ki cut brav
    Loads, though i accidently got it told the barber to do my sides size 3, mate - he shaved them to size 0.5. its not so bad, i look like a black guy, with a fade, cause the top is really long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazycake93)
    Loads, though i accidently got it told the barber to do my sides size 3, mate - he shaved them to size 0.5. its not so bad, i look like a black guy, with a fade, cause the top is really long.

Your barber is crap then haha, the paki cut is fine normally...

ReputationRep:
    It is not fine. I have just had a Pakistanni cut from the barber. It is awful.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, had to get a harcut from some random pratt cause my old barber moved. Its been a day, and it looks pretty good i admit.

ReputationRep:
    dax wax.

ReputationRep:
    Taylor Lautner is an advert for rhinoplasty, isn't he?

You'd think with the money he's made he'd get that sorted out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    Ashamedly yes for christmas.

:mad:
    How old are you that you would get a haircut you didn't want because your parents told you to :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    An asian boy with Justin Beiber hair............? There is just summink intrinsically wrong with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)
    How old are you that you would get a haircut you didn't want because your parents told you to :lolwut:
    lol,
    I was nagged by my mum. Nagging just annoyed me. So I thought, fine I will do it.

A little haircut wouldn't do no harm. It turns out to be a disaster - it is the pakistanni cut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roocky)
    An asian boy with Justin Beiber hair............? There is just summink intrinsically wrong with that.
    ?? :s

How?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    At least you only want his hair, that guy is not attractive at all!
    ...*awaits neg from preteen-minded girls* :awesome:
    (Original post by tailschao)
    Step 1: Become a ****.
    Step 2: See previous step.
    rep for you two
    but yeah i have kinda short hair and i do what somebody else said before...wet the hair before towel drying em...putting clay on and getting the hair to what i roughly want before using hair-dryer for more precision work and top it all off with a bit of hairspray

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    ?? :s

How?

IT MUST NOT BE DONE!!!

Do you wear skinny jeans as well young man:mad: ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.